All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna had announced candidates for filling up of 30 posts of Hospital Attendant Grade- III. Applied candidates can download their AIIMS Patna Hospital Attendant Admit Card 2016 from the official website of AIIMS, Patna, aiimspatna.org. Written Examination for the same post will be held in upcoming days.
AIIMS Patna Hospital Attendant Hall Ticket 2016
Those candidates who had applied for this post can download their AIIMS Patna Hospital Attendant 2016 Hall Ticket from AIIMS, Patna official website. Those candidates who had applied for this post wants their Admit Card because without Admit Card candidates will not able to enter into the examination hall. In Admit Card/Hall Ticket authority will provide important details regarding examination and candidates like; examination centers address, name of the examination, candidate’s name, candidate’s examination roll no., examination date, candidate’s signature, candidate’s signature etc.
The written examination for the post of Hospital Attendant Grade III which was scheduled on August 22, 2016 is postponed. Authority will soon upload date of examination in due course of time.
Few Details Regarding AIIMS Patna Hospital Attendant 2016:
Name of the Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna
Total No. of Posts: 30 posts
Vacancy Name: Hospital Attendant
Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800.
- Age of the candidate should be between 18 to 30 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable for AIIMS employees up to 40 years.
- Candidate must pass 8th
- Candidate must have experience of worked in a Civil or Military Hospital, or in a Nursing Home or with a Medical Practitioner.
- Candidate must pass Matriculation.
Methodology of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and personal interview round.
Certificates/Documents carried at the time of Personal Interview:
- Xerox of online application form
- Certificate showing candidate’s Date of Birth
- School passing certificate
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority if applied under SC/ST/OBC category
- Disability Certificate, if applied under OH-(OL) category
- No Objection Certificate, if he/she is regular government employment
- Experience Certificate, if any
- Photo Identity Card approved by Government of India
- Those candidates who are already in regular government employment must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employers at the time of personal Interview round
Note: Authority will give appointment to only those candidates who will be declared medically fit by competent Medical Board.