2014 AIPMT Application Form
All the candidates, who are going to apply for AIPMT 2014, required to go online and fill the form after reading all the instruction carefully on the official website of the exam http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/online/instruction.asp. The form will be in four parts.
- 1st Part includes general information about the candidate like marks obtained in qualifying examination etc.
- 2nd part includes the upload of passport size picture of the candidate and scanned picture of candidate’s signature in .jpg format.
- 3rd part includes the payment of examination fee through online banking, Credit/Debit Card or download e-chalan for payment of fee at various branches of Canara Bank / Syndicate Bank/e-Post Office.
- 4th part includes the confirmation page of the online submission which is needed to be sent to C.B.S.E along with chalan if the fee is paid through it.
All the candidates are required to take out 4 copies of application form for further reference. The application form must be sent to C.B.S.E through speed post to the address mentioned below in the end and candidates need to preserve the receipt issued by the post office of the dispatch.
The Deputy Secretary
Central Board of Secondary Education
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre
Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110092
Candidates are also required to have 8-10 passport size photographs with white background.
On the day of exam candidates must carry a post card size photograph with white background that will be collected by the examiner.
- For General and O.B.C candidates – Rs. 1000 and with late fee Rs. 2000
- For Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Physically Disabled – Rs. 550 and with late fee Rs. 1550