All India Pre Medical Test 2014
All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) is going to be conducted on 4th May, 2014 by the Central Board of Secondary Education (C.B.S.E), New Delhi for the admissions in various M.B.B.S and B.D.S courses in colleges all over India.
All the candidates are required to go online www.aipmt.nic.in and fill the form after reading all the instruction carefully. The form will be in four parts. Each Part must be filled in correct order after reading the instructions carefully.All the candidates are required to take out 4 copies of application form for further reference. The application form must be sent to C.B.S.E through speed post to the address mentioned below in the end and candidates need to preserve the receipt issued by the post office of the dispatch.
- For General and O.B.C candidates – Rs. 1000
- For Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Physically Disabled – Rs. 550
- Since the exam will be conducted by C.B.S.E so it is required to go through the NCERT syllabus very well.
- Applicants must learn to manage time during the exam so that they won’t be left short of time during the exam.
- Also going through precious year exam papers and solving them will surely help a lot.
- More practice need to be done by solving the mock tests in the given period of time.
AIPMT 2014 Admit card is available to download on the official website of the examination by entering the application number and date of birth from April 1, 2014 till day of examination. Admit Card must be brought to the exam center otherwise candidate will not be allowed to give the exam. Also the same must be preserved till the admission process is over.
Click here to download the AIPMT 2014 Admit Card.