AIPMT Re-Exam 2015 Admit Card:
AIPMT announced notification regarding re-examination after the orders of respected Supreme Court of India dated June 15, 2015 and June 19, 2015, the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has decided to conduct re-examination of All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Test 2015 on July 25, 2015 (Saturday).
No new candidates will be accepted for this examination and this examination is only for those candidates who had successfully applied within the qualifying time from December 1, 2014 to January 31, 2014 with essential fee.
Those candidates who had applied for this post are waiting for their AIPMT Re-Exam Admit Card 2015. Candidates can download their Admit Card once it will be uploaded by the official authority of AIPMT Delhi, www.aipmt.nic.in. Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website before 10 days of Examination. We are suggesting to all the candidates to be in touch with the official website to get latest notification regarding AIPMT Examination.
- AIPMT Entrance Examination will consist of one paper having 180 Objective Type Questions containing 4 options with single correct answer from Chemistry, Physics and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- The duration of paper would be 3 hours from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
How to Download AIPMT Re-Exam Admit Card 2015?
- First visit the official website of AIPMT, www.aipmt.nic.in.
- Find the link named “Admit Card of Re-Test of AIPMT 2015”.
- Click on that link and fill the asked information.
- After filling all the information click on “submit” button.
- Wait for few seconds.
- Result will be generate on your screen.
- Download it and save it for the day of examination.
- Do not forget to carry at the time of examination.
Click here for official website.
Click here for latest notification of AIPMT Re-Test 2015.
Click here to get detailed information of this recruitment.
Date of Re-Examination- July 25, 2015 (Saturday).