Aligarh Muslim University has released dates for Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination (AMUEEE) 2016-17. For giving admissions to undergraduate degree courses in engineering (B.Tech and B.Arch programmes) offered by various colleges under the University. The AMUEEE 2016 examination will be held on April 24, 2016. Those candidates who wish to take admission in Aligarh Muslim University are required to clear in AMUEEE 2016.
Do not wait for the last day because authority will disable Application Form link from its official website. Candidates are advised to fill application form carefully and correctly. Candidates are able to submit application form on or before second week of March, 2016. Candidates can apply for AMUEEE from the official website of AMU, www.amu.ac.in.
Thopse candidates who want to apply for AMUEEE 2016 are required to have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Aligarh Muslim University or an equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics, English and Chemistry.
The candidates who have a Diploma in Engineering from Aligarh Muslim University with at least 50% marks in aggregate are also eligible to apply for AMUEEE.
Procedure of Selection:
Candidates will be able to take admission in B.Tech on the basis of candidates performance in AMUEEE 2016.
- The examination will consist of 150 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Question Paper will contain Objective Type questions and each question carry one mark.
- The duration of examination will be of 3 hours.
- Last Date for submission of Application Form: Second week of March, 2016
- Date of AMUEEE Test 2016 (B.Tech & B.Arch): April 24, 2016
- Result Declared On: Second Week of July, 2016
Total Opening Across Branches:
Candidates can pay the application fee through a DD issued by a nationalized bank drawn in favour of Finance officer, AMU, Aligarh payable at Aligarh
Candidates can also pay the fee by using online mode through Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Application Fee for B. Tech: Rs 500
Application Fee for B. Arch: Rs 600
Application Fee for B.E.(Evening): Rs 300
Note: Candidates have to mention their name, date of birth, course of study and Transaction ID on the back side of Demand Draft.
Documents Attached with AMUEEE 2016 Application Form:
- Demand Draft, in case of offline application.
- Self-attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination).
- Self-attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of 12th or equivalent qualifying examination.
- Self-attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
- Self-attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any.
Note: Authority will reject Incomplete AMUEEE 2016 Application Forms/Irrelevant Forms and the application form received after last date.