Anna University has released notification regarding 120 posts of Office Assistant and Junior Assistant under Advt. No.001/PR33/2016. Eligible and desired candidates can apply for these posts on or before the last date of online registration. Last date for the receipt of completed application is January 29, 2016 till 5 PM. Candidates can apply for these posts from the official website of Anna University, www.annauniv.edu.
Anna University Office & Junior Assistant 2016
Without waiting for the last date of submission of online application form, candidates are advised to apply online as soon as they can. After the last date of online registration, authority will disable this recruitment’s link from its official website. Online registration for above mentioned posts has started from January 13, 2016.
Couple of Details Regarding Office and Junior Assistant 2016
Name of the Organization: Anna University, Chennai
Name of the Posts: Office Assistant and Junior Assistant
Total No. of Posts: 120 posts
Online Registration Starts From: January 13, 2016
Last Date for receipt of Completed Application: January 29, 2016
Admit Card Download From: Available Soon
Date of Written Examination: Available Soon
- Office Assistant- 75 posts
- Junior Assistant- 45 posts
- Office Assistant– Age of the candidates should be less than 35 years (40 for BC/ MBC and 45 for SC/ ST).
- Junior Assistant– Age of the candidates should be less than 30 years (32 for BC/ MBC and 35 for SC/ ST).
Note: Age relaxation is also applicable as per Government of India norms.
- Office Assistant- Authority will pay Rs. 4,800 to Rs. 10,000 + monthly Grade Pay of Rs. 1,300 to their selected candidates.
- Junior Assistant- Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 + monthly Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400 to their finalized candidates.
Note: The pay carries DA, HRA, CCA and Medical allowance as allowable at the rates in force from time to time.
- Office Assistant- Selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in Interview and Cycling.
- Junior Assistant- Candidates selection will be based on their performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
(i) Candidate must have passed VIII Std.
(ii) Candidate must be able to ride a Bi-Cycle.
(iii) Candidate must have possession of Valid Driving Licence (LMV) Preferred.
(i) candidate must possess a Degree (10+2+3/10+3+2) pattern
(ii) Candidate must passed in Typewriting English by lower grade and
(iii) Candidate must have certificate in Word Processing, using computers.
How to Apply?
Candidates have to download Application Form from the official website of Anna University, www.annauniv.edu. After filling the application form, candidate have to send hard copy of application along with asked documents (mentioned in Detailed Advertisement) to the address given below:
Chennai 600 025