UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal 2015 Recruitment:
- 1 UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal 2015 Recruitment:
- 2 UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
- 3 Important Details of UPSSSC Recruitment 2015:
- 4 How to Apply For UPSSSC Recruitment 2015?
- 5 Dates to Remember:
- 6 Apply Online for UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal 2015 Recruitment:
- 7 Salary of UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Post:
- 8 Eligibility Criteria:
- 9 How to Apply Online for UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal 2015 Recruitment?:
Latest Update: The examination of UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal has been conducted on 8th November 2015 at various centers all across Uttar Pradesh state. After the examination, the unofficial answer key is available to be downloaded. To download UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal 2015 Exam Answer Key click here.
It has been come to news that the papers of UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal 2015 examination had leaked and lots of students did protest for re-examination. Now the official authority has decided to conduct the re-examination of UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal. The further news will be shared soon by the official authority.
The UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal 2015 recruitment online application process has been started from April 16, 2015. So, now all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post. The UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal 2015 online application form is available at http://upsssc.gov.in.
This year, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is going to recruit 2831 posts of Consolidation Accountant (Chakbandi Lekhpal) at its official website, www.upsssc.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before the last date of online submission.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
Name of Organisation: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Name of Vacancy: Consolidation Accountant (Chakbandi Lekhpal)
No. of Vacancy: 2831 seats
Seats Details According Category:
- General: 1949 seats
- OBC: 769 seats
- SC: 50 seats
- ST: 63 seats
Important Details of UPSSSC Recruitment 2015:
- It is finalised by the Government of Uttar Pradesh that selected candidates have to work in the Uttar Pradesh state.
- The age of candidate must be between 18 years to 40 years as on July 1, 2015. Age relaxation is also applicable for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
- Eligible candiate must have cleared intermediate or 12th standard degree from any authorized board.
- Application fee for general and OBC candidates is Rs.160, for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 70 and there is no fee for physically handicapped candidates.
- Candidates will be selected according to their performance in written examination and personal interview.
- The salary of selected candidates is from Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 with grade pay of Rs. 2,000 per month.
How to Apply For UPSSSC Recruitment 2015?
- First visit the official website of UPSSSC, www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Find out the link “Online Notice regarding Application Form for Chakbandi Lekhpal” and click on it.
- Fill the required details and press the “Submit” button.
- Now proceed for application fee process.
- After completing all the formalities take a xerox of it for future use.
Dates to Remember:
May 18, 2015: Closing date of online submission
May 20, 2015: Last date of fee submission.
May 22, 2015: Last date of remaining application procedure.
November 8, 2015: Examination conducted at 71 districts in Uttar Pradesh state.
Note: Please fill the application form neatly and carefully after reading entire rules of eligibility criteria.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the huge vacancy of 2831 for the post of Chakbandi Lekhpal in year 2015. The application form is being filled online by interested and eligible candidates from April 16, 2015.
Apply Online for UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal 2015 Recruitment:
Candidates can apply online for UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal post from April 16, 2015 to May 22, 2015. Candidates can check/ obtain the details regarding online application form/ online registration dates from below:
- Online Registration – Starts from April, 2015
- Last Date for Online Registration – May 18, 2015
- Online Exam Fee Submission – Starts from April 17, 2015
- Online Exam Fee Submission Last Date – May 20 ,2015
- Closing of All Type of Submission – May 22, 2015
- Examination Date – November 8, 2015
Salary of UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Post:
The pay scale of UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal will be Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/-.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates must be between 18 to 40 years as on July 01, 2015. The relaxation in the age limit will be based on the official rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have their qualified Intermediate degree or any equivalent degree from any recognized board.
How to Apply Online for UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal 2015 Recruitment?:
Candidates have to follow the following steps to apply online for UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal post:
- At first open the official website of UPSSSC which is http://upsssc.gov.in.
- Now click on “Candidate Registration” link.
- Once the “Candidate Registration” page is opened click on “Apply” button of advertisement number “05-Exam/2014-15”.
- Now click on “Candidates Registration” link.
- Fill the entire details properly and click on “Submit” button.
- Congratulations! you have successfully applied for UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal 2015 recruitment.
Note: The application fee can be submitted via SBI debit card or net banking. The application fee of UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal 2015 examination can be paid via SBI Challan as well.
Official Website: http://upsssc.gov.in/
Candidates can read the official notification details through the below posted official notification image: