Assam CEE 2014 for Engineering and Medical Courses
Latest: Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) 2014 result has announced on June 5, 2014 at 2 PM and now the selected candidates are waiting for the Assam CEE 2014 Counselling. Candidates can check the further and most important details related to Assam CEE 2014 Counselling and Counselling process below:
Assam CEE 2014 Counselling
We all are expecting that the Assam CEE 2014 counselling process will be started in the month of June, 2014. The selected participants in Assam CEE 2014 can proceed for counselling process just by filling the form B (engineering programs). Candidates can take the admission in engineering programs in Assam state after completing the counselling process. They can easily download the Assam CEE 2014 counselling form B from here.
Note: Candidates can get the entire details related to Assam CEE 2014 Counselling in the Form B like List of Documents required in Assam CEE 2014 Counselling, process, where to submit the filled form, etc.
Assam CEE Result 2014: Candidates who want to read more about Assam CEE 2014 Result should click here.
More about Assam CEE 2014:
We are suggesting to the candidates to read the Assam CEE 2014 Brochure before filling the application form.
Dibrugarh University conducts Common Entrance Exam for admission in various undergraduate engineering courses and medical programs. Before applying for the exam candidates are required to go through all the points required for them to give the exams. Only eligible candidates will be entertained.
The CEE 2014 exam is going to be conducted as per the current NCERT syllabus which is adopted by the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council.
This year Assam CEE examination will be held on May 28 and 29, 2014. Check the examination schedule below:
|Date||Day||10.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m.||2.00 p.m. – 4.00 p.m.|
|28th May, 2014||Wednesday||Physics||Chemistry|
|29th May, 2014||Thursday||Biology||Mathematics|
Candidates are suggested to follow the important link section which has been shared below for more details about eligibility criteria of medical and engineering courses.
Dibrugarh University has announced the online application form for Assam CEE 2014 today on April 10, 2014 at its official website, www.dibru.ac.in. Eligible and interested candidates can get the Assam CEE 2014 online application form just by visiting this official page, http://formonline.net/Dibru/WebPages/index.html.
Note: Must read the Assam CEE 2014 Brochure before filling the application form. We are suggesting that must fill the application form properly with your correct details otherwise it will not be accepted by the official authority and there is no chance to update your details after submitting the online form. Click here to read the brochure.
Candidates are suggested to fill the “Form A” which is for entrance exam and “Form B” is for the counselling process.
Candidates will get the “Login ID” and “Password” after filling the online application form successfully. Click here to visit the Login page of Assam CEE 2014.
The fee for the entrance exam is:
- For MBBS/BDS – Rs.1040
- For Engineering – Rs.1040
- For Both Medical and Engineering – Rs.1240
Note: Candidates have to pay the fee along with the bank charge of Rs.60 in cash by using SBI Challan at any branch of State Bank of India. Candidate must keep safely their Bank Challan after paying the fee.
The fee is only taken by the SBI challan that can be downloaded after completing the online application form and no other option is there to submit fee like in cash, cheque or draft. Candidates please take this very seriously.
Candidates can download the Assam CEE 2014 Admit Card which is well known as hall ticket from May 19, 2014 at its official website. We will share the direct link to download Assam CEE 2014 Admit Card once it is released at official website.
- If you are applying for the MBBS /BDS Courses then you have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology only.
- If you are applying for the Engineering Degree Courses then you have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics only.
- If you are applying for the both courses, Engineering Degree Courses and MBBS /BDS Courses then you have to appear in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- Each paper will have 2 hours duration.
- Each paper will have 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and each question will carry 1 mark.
- Each paper will have total 100 marks.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- If you select more than 1 option in the answer sheet then you will not get any mark for that answer. And once you have marked then that will not be change in any case.
ASSAM CEE 2014 RESULT
After the Assam CEE 2014 examination, participants have been waiting for their result curiously. And according to our research it is confirmed that the Assam CEE 2014 Result has declared on June 5, 2014. We have updated the direct link and the best facility to check the Assam CEE result 2014. Click here to get more details about Assam CEE result.
- Annexure-A: OMR Answer Sheet
- Annexure-B: All information regarding MBBS/BDS courses like eligibility criteria, method of selection, reservation of seats, application mode, admit card, result declaration etc.
- Annexure-C: All information regarding Engineering courses like eligibility criteria, admission procedure, reservation of seats, choice of college etc.
- Annexure-D: Counselling Form for MBBS/BDS courses (Form-B).
- Annexure-E: Counselling Form for Engineering courses (Form-B).
Candidates must follow the important link section for more details about seats reservation for medical and engineering courses.
- Application Form Availability online – April 10, 2014
- Last date of receiving forms – April 28, 2014
- Last date of the receipt examination fee at SBI – April 30, 2014
- Admit Card availability from university website – May 19, 2014 on-wards
- Exam Date – May 28 and 29, 2014
- Result – June 5, 2014
Note: The Assam CEE 2014 result will be declared at www.ceemedu.org and www.dibru.ac.in.
CEE – 2014,
Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh-786004