Bajaj Capital and TimesPro (a Times of India Group initiative) has invited candidates for the post of Wealth Manager to provide new heights to those candidates who are graduates or would be graduates or want to work like professionals. Eligible and desired candidates can apply for this post as soon as they can.
Bajaj Capital and TimesPro Wealth Manager 2015
If you want to do TimesPro’s Wealth Manager Program then they will give you Master Financial Planner Certification. In Wealth Manager post, you can see lots of Silent features of it, which can help you in every way. Interested candidates can apply online on or before November 30, 2015. Candidates can apply for this post from its official website, www.timespro.com/bajaj-opicle.
Couple of Details Regarding TimesPro Wealth Manager 2015:
Name of the Organization: Bajaj Capital and TimesPro
Name of the Post: Wealth manager
Name of the Program: TimesPro’s Wealth manager Program
Last Date for Applying Online: November 30, 2015
- Candidates must have Graduation degree (in any stream) with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Post Graduates can also apply for this post.
Note: Final year candidates are also eligible for Wealth Manager post.
Age of the should not be more than 30 years and should be less than 30 years at the time of admission.
Starting Annual Salary:
Authority will pay Rs. 3 Lakh CTC (plus incentive) to their finalized candidates.
There is no registration fee for any SC/ST/General and OBC candidates.
How to Apply for TimesPro Wealth Manager 2015?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Bajaj Capital and TimesPro, www.timespro.com/bajaj-opicle.
- Here, you have to enter your Full Name, Mobile No. and Age.
- After that, enter you Active Email-ID.
- You have to choose your nearest test Center from the drop down list.
- Now, enter your class “10th”, “12th” and “Graduation” percentage.
- At last, click on “Submit” button.
- You have to wait for your unique Registration No.
- Note down your Registration No. for future use.
Final Words: Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of Bajaj Capital and TimesPro to get latest updates regarding Wealth Manager post. You can also clear your doubts by asking questions through comments.