BPSC Recruitment 2014
Today, Bihar PSC (Public Service Commission) has been released recruitment notification of 2014. According to this notification, 1993 posts have been released for Child Specialist, Women Specialist, Muchrchhak and General Surgeon.
Candidates who are interested and eligible for this post should apply before April 15, 2014. They can find out described details about Bihar PSC (BPSC) Recruitment 2014 Below:
Important Details About BPSC Recruitment 2014:
Total Vacancies – 1993
Post Name with Vacancies:
- Child Specialist: 498 Vacancies
- Women Specialist: 483 Vacancies
- Muchrchhak: 518 Vacancies
- General Surgeon: 494 Vacancies
Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before filling the Bihar PSC 2014 recruitment form.
- The age of applicant should be 37 years (for general), 40 years (for OBC) and 42 years (for SC/ST).
- Applicant must have MBBS or MD degree in suitable field and also qualified the State and Central Council of India.
- General and OBC applicants have to pay Rs.150 for registration.
- SC/ST applicants have to pay Rs.75 for registration.
How to Apply:
Applicants who are interested in this post must fill the application form from its official website bpsc.bih.nic.in and fill it respectively with all the information with attested copies of recommend certificates and also along with your recent passport size photograph pasted on the application form and send it to the address mentioned below:Controller of Examination, Bihar public Service Commission, 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Beli Road), Patna-800001
Note: April 15, 2014 is the last date of submitting the application form.