High Court of Bombay had invited eligible Indian candidates for the post of District Judge, in the Judicial Service of the State of Maharashtra. Desired and capable candidates had applied for this post. Those candidates who had applied for this post now all are waiting for their e-Admit Card. Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website of Bombay High Court, bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
District Judge Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2015:
Authority will upload its District Judge Pre Exam Admit Card 2015 before 10 to 15 days of written examination. Notice is hereby given by the official authority of Bombay High Court that preliminary written examination will be held on November 28, 2015 (Saturday) at Mumbai, Nagpur and Aurangabad centre. In Admit Card, authority will provide some important information regarding candidate and examination. That is why, authority will not allow any candidate to enter into the examination hall without a valid Admit Card.
Other Details Regarding Bombay High court District Judge 2015:
Name of the Organization: High Court of Bombay
Name of the Post: District Judge
Admit Card Download From: Declared Soon
Date of Written Examination: November 28, 2015 (Saturday)
Authority will pay Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070 plus dearness allowance and other allowance as admissible under the rules.
- Written examination will comprise of two papers and each paper carrying 100 marks.
- The duration of written examination will be of three hours for each paper.
- Candidates will face questions from Civil Law and Criminal Law.
- The medium of written examination is of English only.
How to Download District Judge Pre-Exam Admit Card 2015?
- First, go to the official website of High Court of Bombay, bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Now, here you can see a button, named “Online Admit Card”.
- After clicking on this button, you have to click on “Print Admit Card”.
- Here, you have to fill your “Registration ID Number” and “Date of Birth” and then click on “Generate” button.
Note: Examination authority will approve downloaded copy of Admit Card to appear for the examination.