BSF Recruitment 2014: Border Security Force (BSF)has announced latest notification regarding their 609 posts of Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant), Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant) and Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant) in Central Armed Police Forces (CRPF, CSF, SSB, ITBP, CISF). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before July 14, 2014.
Vacancy Detail of BSF Recruitment 2014
No. of Posts: 609 posts
- 218 posts for Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant).
- 390 posts for Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant).
- 01 post for Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant).
- Age of the candidate should not be more than 40 years for Specialist Medical Officer, 30 years for Medical Officer and 35 years for Dental Surgeon as on July 14, 2014.
- Candidate must have done diploma or postgraduate degree in related specialty, allopathic system of medicines and degree (Bachelor of Dental Surgeon) from any recognized college or university.
- Rs.50 is required to pay for the candidates of General and OBC category.
- There is no fee for SC/ST candidate.
Selection Process for BSF Recruitment 2014
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in medical examination and personal interview.
How to Apply for BSF Recruitment 2014?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format along with required documents with attested photograph of yours which should be sent on the address given below:
The Deputy Inspector General (PERS), Member Secretary,
Medical Officer Selection Board (CAPFs)-2014,
HQ DG BSF, Block No. 10, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- July 14, 2014 is the last date of Application Form submission.
- July 28, 2014 is the last date of Application Form submission for remote Areas.
Click here for BSF Official Notification 2014.