BSNL invites PWD candidates for the post of Junior Telecom Officer (JTO). Candidates can apply online from BSNL’s official website, www.bsnl.co.in.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has announced Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for Persons With Disability (PWD) candidates for filling up of 23 posts of Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom) (JTO (T)). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post before the last date of Online registration. Last date for applying online is December 12, 2015. Candidates can apply for this post from the official website of BSNL.
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer 2015
Without waiting for the last date of online submission of application form, candidates are advised to apply online as soon as they can. After the last date of applying online, authority will disable this recruitment’s link from its official portal. Online registration for the of JTO will starts from December 1, 2015.
Couple of Details Regarding BSNL JTO 2015:
Name of the Organization: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Name of the Post: Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)
Total No. of Posts: 23 posts
Online Registration Starts From: December 1, 2015
Last Date for Applying Online: December 12, 2015
Date of Written Test: December 20, 2015
Candidates must passed Bachelor of Engineering (BE) / Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) or equivalent Engineering degree in required Discipline.
All category candidates have to pay Rs. 750 as a examination fee only through online mode using Internet Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards.
Selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in Open Competitive Examination which will be scheduled on December 20, 2015.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years as on last date of online registration.
- Relaxation of age is also applicable as per Government of India norms. Below we are providing you the details:
- Up to 5 years for OC candidates
- Up to 8 years for OBC candidates
- Up to 10 years for SC/ST candidates
Authority will pay Rs. 16,400 to Rs. 40,500 with annual increment of 3% of basic pay + IDA, Perks, HRA, Medical Benefits etc. admissible as per company rules to their selected candidates.
- Written Test will be consist of Multiple choice Objective Type Questions.
- Negative marking is also applicable for every incorrect answer.
Name of the Subject
|No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Section I- Engineering Stream||
180 minutes (3 hours)
10 AM to 1 PM
|Section II- Engineering Stream||
|Section III- General Ability Test||
How to Apply Online for Junior Telecom Officer?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of BSNL, www.bsnl.co.in.
- Here, you can see a link, named “Apply Online for Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom)”.
- Click on that link and another page will appear on your screen.
- You have fill application form carefully and correctly.
- Now, you have to up,load your scanned image of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the examination fee through online mode.
- After completing all the steps, click on “Submit” button.
- System will generate copy of Application Form.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future use.
Note: Before filling up of application form, candidates are advised to read all the instruction carefully.
Click here to get Official Notification of JTO (T)