CBSE CTET September 2014
Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi has announced a latest notification on July 15, 2014 regarding teacher recruitment through Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) and this test will be held on September 21, 2014 (Sunday). The teacher will be appointed to teach from class 1 to class 8. So, eligible candidates can apply for CTET September 2014 through CTET online website, http://ctet.nic.in.
Candidates can download CBSE CTET Previous Years Questions Papers for better preparation of CTET September 2014 examination. They are suggested to download the CTET September 2014 Admit Card as well before the day of examination.
CTET September 2014 Examination Important Dates
- Submission of On-line Application: 15.07.2014 to 04.08.2014
- Last Date for On-line Submission of Application: 04.08.2014
- Last Date for Submission/ Updation of fees: 06.08.2014
- Final List of Candidates-Check Status & Particulars: 12-08-2014
- Period for On-line Corrections in Particulars: 12.08.2014 to 19.08.2014
- Download Admit Card from Board’s Website: 22.08.2014
- CTET Examination Date: September 21, 2014 in morning with paper-1 and in evening with paper-2
CTET 2014 teacher recruitment examination will be completed in 2 papers and the details are available below:
- Paper-2 examination will be held on September 21, 2014 during 09.30 to 12.00 hours (total duration is 2.30 hours).
- Paper-1 examination will be held on September 21, 2014 during 14.00 to 16.30 hours (total duration is 2.30 hours).
|CATEGORY||Paper – I or Paper – II||Paper – I & II|
Note: The service charges will be charged if any by the bank.
Online Application Form and Eligibility Criteria
The details about online application form/ registration and eligibility criteria are the most important and available in the official notification which we are going to share below:
Click here to read the official notification of CBSE CTET 2014 Recruitment.