Application Form of UGC NET 2015:
This year Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is welcoming all the interested candidates who wants to participate for UGC NET 2015. Eligible candidates can fill online application form from the official website of UGC NET i.e. www.ugcnetonline.in.
National Eligibility Test is for those candidates who want to apply for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor post.
Same year, UGC NET 2015 examination will be held on June 28, 2015 and last date for the online application form submission is May 15, 2015. So, we advise to all interested candidates to fill the Application Form of UGC NET 2015 as soon as possible because authority have limited seats.
Note: No Application Form will be accepted by the authority after last date of form submission. And before filling the Application Form we are advising to check the eligibility criteria so that you would not face any kind of difficulty.
Points To Remember:
Name of Organisation: Central Board of Secondary Education.
Name of Examination: UGC NET 2015
Academic Qualification: Graduate or Post-Graduate
Age Limit: 28 years (Max.)
Last Date of Form Submission: May 15, 2015
Important Details of UGC NET June 2015:
- Candidates must have secured 55% marks (50% marks for ST/SC or physically handicapped candidates) in BS- 4 years prog./BE/ B.Tech/M.Tech/B.Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc or any equivalent degree.
- Age should not be more than 28 years for the post of Assistant Professor and there is no upper limit age for Junior Research Fellowship.
- The examination fee for General category candidate is Rs.600, for OBC category candidate is Rs.300 and for ST/SC/PWD candidate is Rs.150.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination.
Note: Candidates can pay their fee through credit card, debit card or e-challan during the online Application Form submission through any branch of Canara/Syndicate/ ICICI Bank.
How to Apply For UGC NET June 2015?
- Visit the official website of UGC i.e. www.ugcnetonline.in.
- Now you can see “UGC NET 2015 Online Application Link”.
- Click on it and fill the desired details calmly and carefully.
- Upload it with all mandatory documents like your passport size photograph with signature.
- At last finish with payment process and take a print out of it for future use.
For detailed information- Click Here