Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has announced the recruitment notification for talented and eligible candidates for various posts. Interested and dedicated candidates can fill the application form on or before June 19, 2014 from its official website, www.psc.cg.gov.in.
CGPSC Recruitment 2014
Organization Name: Chhattisgarh Public Service commission (CGPSC)
No. of Post: 5 posts
Name of the Post
- Assistant Research Officer
- Assistant Planning Officer
- Assistant Public Relations Officer
- The age of the candidate must be between 21 years to 30 years as on January 1, 2014.
- Candidate must have passed with 50% marks in Bachelors/Master’s degree from any certified college or university of India.
|Assistant Research Officer||Rs.15,600 – 39100 + Rs.5,400|
|Assistant Planning Officer||Rs.15,600 – 39100 + Rs.5,401|
|Assistant Public Relation Officer||Rs.9,300 + 34,800 + Rs.4,300|
Reserved candidates have to pay Rs.400 and Unreserved candidates have to pay Rs.300. Candidates can pay their fee through Debit/Credit or Net banking.
Process of selection will be done on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to Apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2014?
- Visit the official website of CGPSC, www.psc.cg.gov.in.
- Fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph with signature.
- Now candidates have to pay fee through net banking.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Save it and take a print out of it for further process.
Note: Before filling the Application Form we are suggesting to read all the rules and regulation.
June 19, 2014 is the last date of submission of online Application Form.
Click here to get more details about Official Notification.