Chattisgarh PSC invites Indian candidates for various posts of State Service Examination. Candidates can apply for these posts from its official website.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has recently announced notification regarding 352 posts of Naib-Tehsildar, Assistant Project Officer, Chhattisgarh Subordinate Accounting Service Officer, Commercial Tax Inspector, Assistant Jail Superintendent & Other posts. Capable and desired candidates can apply for these posts before the last date of online registration. Last date for applying online is January 8, 2016. Candidates can apply for these posts from the official website of Chattisgarh PSC, www.psc.cg.gov.in.
Chattisgarh PSC 2015
Without waiting for the last date of online submission of application form, candidates are advised to apply online as soon as they can. After the last date of online registration authority will remove this recruitment’s link from its official website. Online registration for above mentioned posts will be started from December 10, 2015.
Bunch of Details Regarding Chhattisgarh PSC State Service Exam 2015:
Name of the Organization: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts: Various Posts
Total No. of Posts: 352 posts
Online Registration Starts From: December 10, 2015
Last Date for Applying Online: January 8, 2016
Date for Making Correction in Online Application: From January 11, 2016
Date & Time of Preliminary Examination: February 20, 2016, Saturday from (10 AM to 12 PM) & (3 PM to 5 PM)
Date of Main Examination: June 16, 17, 18 & 19, 2016
|Name of the Post||
No. of Posts
|State Civil Service||10|
|2||State Accounting Service (Accounting Officer – Finance & Planning Department)||25|
|3||Employment Officer (Skill Development, Technical Education & Employment Department)||03|
|4||Superintendent (District Jail Department)||03|
|5||Jila Senani (Home Department)||02|
|6||Chhattisgarh Subordinate Accounting Service Officer (Finance & Planning Department)||58|
|7||Subordinate Civil Service (Naib-Tehsildar under Revenue & Disaster Management Department)||45|
|8||Commercial Tax Inspector (Commercial Tax Department)||32|
|9||Deputy Registrar (Commercial Tax (Registration) Department)||01|
|10||Assistant Jail Superintendent (Home (Jail) Department)||20|
|11||State Police Service (Deputy Superintendent of Police – Home Department)||18|
|12||Assistant Director (Local Fund Audit Finance Department)||01|
|13||Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Department)||04|
|14||Assistant Registrar (Cooperative Department)||03|
|15||Assistant Project Officer (Panchayat & Rural Development Department)||41|
|16||Child Development Project Officer (Women & Child Development Department)||21|
|17||Assistant Superintendent (Revenue & Disaster Management Department)||31|
|18||Excise Sub-Inspector (Commercial Tax Department)||13|
|19||Co-operative Inspector (Co-operative Department)||21|
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years (35 years for resident of Chattisgarh).
- Age relaxation in Upper Age Limit is also applicable as per Government of India rules.
Selection will be made on the basis of candidates performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personal Interview.
- Chhattisgarh State SC/ ST, OBC (Non Creamy layer) & PH Candidates have to pay Rs. 300 at the time of Online registration.
- Other candidates & Non residents of Chhattisgarh candidates have to pay Rs. 400 + Rs. 15 for portal charges at the time of Online registration.
How to Apply for State Service Exam 2015?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Chattisgarh PSC, www.psc.cg.gov.in.
- Here, you can see “Latest” section at the right side of Home Page.
- In that section, you can see “Online Application” option.
- Click on that option, another page will appear on your screen.
- Here, you can find, option named “State Service Examination 2015”
- Click on that option and another page will appear on your screen.
- Here, you have to fill all the asked details.
- After filling all the details, click on “Register” button.
- Wait for few seconds, system will generate”Registration No.” for you.
- Note down that Number for future use.
Click here to get direct link of Official Notification.
Click here to get direct link of Apply Online (Available from December 10, 2015)