The Central Board of Secondary Education which is well known as CBSE has released a latest notification regarding Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Feb 2015 Exam Online Registration. According to that notification, eligible candidates have to fill the CTET Feb 2015 Online Application Form before January 8, 2015 to participate into the examination. This time CTET examination is going to be conducted on February 22, 2015 that’s why we are calling it “CTET Feb 2015 Examination”. Interested candidates can obtain the entire details regarding the same from here, we will share the important details related to CTET 2015 application form below.
CTET February 2015 Online Application Filling Process
Eligible candidates who want to apply for CTET Feb 2015 can follow the following steps:
- At first open the official website of CBSE which is www.cbse.nic.in or you can open CTET’s official website as well which is www.ctet.nic.in.
- There will be a link, “Apply for CTET Feb 2015” click on that.
- At the first page of CTET Feb 2015 application form, you will get some most important details related to the same, read the details carefully.
- Now fill up the CTET Feb 2015 Application Form with your genuine details.
- After filling the application form, you will have to upload your passport size photograph with the size limit which is from 4 KB to 100 KB and your signature with the size limit from 1 KB to 25 KB.
- Now complete the application fee paying process which can be done through Canara or Syndicate Bank Challan or credit/ debit card.
- At last download and save the confirmation page (Ctrl+S) for the future use.
Note: Only eligible candidates are suggested to go for CTET Feb 2015 online registration process. Candidates can obtain entire details from here and from official CTET Feb 2015 brochure.
Fee of CTET Feb 2015
General/ OBC category candidates have to pay Rs.600 only for paper 1 or paper 2 and Rs.1000 for both papers. And SC/ ST/ Differently Abled category candidates have to pay Rs.300 for paper 1 or paper 2 and Rs.500 for both papers.
CTET Feb 2015 Important Dates
Online Registration Started from: December 18, 2014
Online Registration End Date: January 8, 2015
Last Date for Application Fee Submission: January 10, 2015
Application Status Checking: January 16, 2015
Application Form Correction: from January 16, 2015 to January 23, 2015
CTET 2015 Admit Card Download: February 2, 2015
Exam Date/ Time: February 22, 2015 (09:30 – 12:00 hrs Paper 1 and 14:00 – 16:30 hrs Paper 2)
Result Out: April 1, 2015
Certification and Mark-sheet: from April 28, 2015
Note: Eligibility criteria for CTET Feb 2015 online registration can be obtained from the official CTET 2015 brochure. Read the eligibility criteria first before filling the CTET 2015 online application form.
Click here to apply online for CTET Feb 2015
Click here to check CTET Feb 2014 Answer Key