Cochin University of Science and Technology Exam 2014
Cochin University of Science and Technology conducts an entrance exam every year for the admission of candidates into various undergraduate engineering programs.
- Candidate has passed XII from the state of Kerala or any other equivalent exam with an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and 50% in Mathematics.
- For SEBC, 45% aggregate in necessary in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
All the candidates are required to visit the official website and apply online for the same. All the details must be filled correctly in the form and terms and conditions need to be fulfilled. After the submission of the form, candidates are required to take the print out of the form. Now the next step is the fee payment. Fee shall be paid through Demand Draft only drawn in favour of “Registrar, CUSCAT” payable at Cochin.
- General Candidates – Rs.950
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.425
- For NRI Candidates – Rs.5950
Now candidates are required to send the form, Demand Draft and all the required documents via Courier or Speed Post to the address given in the end. After 10 days candidates can check the website whether their application is received or not. If there is some error, candidate is required to correct it before deadline. Do not send originals and preserve 2 or 3 copies of all the documents for further reference.
Admit card for the exam will be made available on the official website to download. Candidates are required to bring the Admit Card and an ID proof to gain entry in the exam hall. Admit Card must be preserved until admission is granted. IRAA unit must be contacted if someone will not be able to download it within deadline.
- 50% for Kerala state residents
- 40% for other state residents
- 10% for Polymer, Naval and ICE
The counselling schedule will be made available on the official website. All the candidates are required to check it carefully and report to the venue allotted to them on time and avoid skipping their counselling call. The seat in the college would be allocated on the basis of exam score. Counselling dates would be set according to rank range.
- Online Registration starts – Mid January 2014 to Mid February 2014
- Admit Card available on website – Mid April 2014 to Mid May 2014
- Exam Date – Mid Week of May 2014
- Result – Last Week Of May 2014
Website: www.cusat.nic.inThe Director, IRAA, CUSAT, Kochi – 682022, Kerala, India