EAMCET 2014 Examination
Latest: The EAMCET 2014 examination has been conducted successfully on May 22, 2014 and now participants are downloading EAMCET 2014 Answer Key. It is expected that the EAMCET 2014 Result will be released on June 9, 2014. We will update the direct link of result once it is announced at the EAMCET official website.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad, conducts Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). All the interested candidates can apply for EAMCET 2014.
EAMCET 2014 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Candidate must be 16 years old on 1st December 2014.
- Must have cleared Class XII or any other equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as necessary subjects at an aggregate of 45% for non reserved category and 40% for reserved category.
- Applying candidate must either be an Indian citizen, overseas citizens of India card holders (OCI) or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO).
EAMCET 2014 APPLICATION FORM
The application form for EAMCET 2014 would be made available on the official website. So the candidates are required to fill the form and submit it online and pay the fee of Rs.250 online through net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
EAMCET 2014 ADMIT CARD
The admit card for the exam will be made available on the official website of the exam and candidates are required to download the Admit Card from there. They would be required to carry the admit card to the exam venue with them followed. Without ID proof the candidate will not be allowed to sit in exam. After exam Admit Card needs to be preserved by the candidate until the admission process is completed.
EAMCET 2014 EXAM PATTERN
- Total 160 questions
- Carrying 1 mark each
- For Medical
- Biology – 80 questions
- Physics – 40 questions
- Chemistry – 40 questions
- For Engineering and Agriculture
- Maths – 80 questions
- Physics – 40 questions
Chemistry – 40 questions
EAMCET 2014 RESULT
The result will be declared in June 2014 and updated on the official website. Candidates would see their result from the website and their counselling details as well. It is expected that EAMCET 2014 result will be declared by June 9, 2014 at its official website. So, keep checking our result section and official website for more updates about EAMCET 2014 result.
- Online Form Submission – February 20, 2014
- Application Form Ends – April 4, 2014
- Application Form Correction – April 4, 2014 to April 13, 2014
- Admit Card download – May 2, 2014 to May 15, 2014
- Exam Date – May 22, 2014 (10 AM to 1 PM)
CONTACT DETAILSExamination building, Ground Floor,
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University Hyderabad
Kukatpally, Hyderabad- 500085, Andhra Pradesh