Directorate of State Transport, Haryana has invited candidates for 725 posts of Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Drivers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post from its official website, www.hartrans.gov.in. Candidates can apply for this post before the last day of online registration.
Haryana Driver Recruitment 2016:
Without waiting for the last day of online registration, candidates are advised to apply online before the last day of submission of online application form because after that authority will disable this recruitments link from its official website. As you know that it’s Government recruitment and everyone wants to grab their seat in it. So, go and grab your seat and make your future secure.
Below, we are providing you some details regarding this Recruitment:
Name of the Organization: Directorate of State Transport, Haryana
Total No. of Posts: 725 posts
Name of the Post: Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Drivers
Last Date for submission of application form: September 17, 2016
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be of good moral character.
- Candidate must be of good health.
- Candidate must not have more than one spouse living.
- Candidate must have passed matric school examination with Hindi/Sanskrit as language subject or its equivalent.
- Candidate must have a valid HEAVY PASSENGER TRANSPORT VEHICLE DRIVING LICENCE with three years of experience from the date of the issuing DRIVING LICENCE.
- Age of the candidate should not be less than 23 years and more than 42 years as on September 17, 2016.
- Upper age limit is also applicable as per Haryana Government policies.
For General category- Rs. 100
For SC/BC/EBP category- Rs. 25
Note: Fee can be deposited by the candidate in the form of Bank Draft/demand draft/banker cheque of a nationalized/scheduled bank payable at the depot location for which the candidate has applied, in favor of the General Manager or by cash deposit in any depot of Haryana Roadways.
Authority will pay Rs. 12,000 per month to their selected candidates.
How to Apply for Haryana Transport Department Driver 2016?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Haryana Transport Department, hartrans.gov.in.
- Here, you can see a link, named “Apply online for Driver post”.
- Click on that link and fill the asked details here.
- After filling all the details, wait for few seconds.
- System will generate “Unique Registration No.” and “Password”.
- Note down that number for future use.