ICICI Bank invites Indian nationals for the post of Probationary Officer. Desired and capable candidates can apply for this post before the last date of online registration. Last date for applying online is December 31, 2015. Candidates can apply for this post from the official website of ICICI Bank, www.icicicareers.com.
ICICI Bank Probationary Officer 2015
Without waiting for the last date of submission of online application form, candidates are advised to apply online as soon as they can. After the last date of online registration, authority will disable this recruitment’s link from its official website. Recruitment will be done through training program for the batch of February, May and August, 2016.
Couple of Details Regarding ICICI Probationary Officer 2015:
Name of the Organization: ICICI Bank
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Last Date for Applying Online: December 31, 2015
Admit Card Released On: Available Soon
Date of Written Examination: Available Soon
Candidates must have Graduation degree with minimum aggregate of 50% marks in any discipline.
Age of the candidate should be 25 years as on December 31, 2015.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in on-line aptitude test, on-line psychometric assessment, case-based group discussion, personal interview & merit list.
How to Apply for Probationary Officer 2015?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of ICICI Career, www.icicicareers.com.
- Here, you can see a link, named “To apply for the Probationary Officer Training Programme, Please Click here”.
- Click on that link and another page will appear on your screen.
- Here, you have to fill your personal and academic details.
- After filling all the details, click on “Submit Resume” button.
- Wait for few seconds, system will generate unique Registration No.
- Note down that Registration Number for future use.
Click here to get direct link of Application Form