IGDTU Admission Application Form 2015:
Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University announced notification regarding admission in M.Tech and Ph.D Programs. Candidates can apply online and offline mode for admission. Eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date of registration.
The IGDTU had released information brochure and application form from May 15, 2015 at various branches of Punjab & Sind Bank about payment of Rs. 750 across Delhi. For more information regarding Admission procedure, eligibility criteria, notification, updates and other important details related latest notification visit the official website i.e. www.igdtuw.ac.in and www.igit.ac.in.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website, www.igdtuw.ac.in.
- Find the link “ Online filling the Application form for Ph.D , M.Tech & MCA” and click on it.
- The candidate must register before filling the application form using the Registration process on the “REGISTRATION” tab.
- Please read the instructions carefully before filling the registration details.
- Please enter a valid email Id to receive a confirmation email for successful registration. This email will be used for filling up the application form.
- Choose a Security Question and its Answer. Please remember them for future use. This will be required for changing the password through “Change Password / Forget Password” option.
- After completion of Registration process, an email will be sent on your registered email id for activation of your admission account. If you do not find the email in your inbox, kindly check the Spam box to see if any email has been received with title “Admission IGDTUW 2015”.
- Please read the Admission Brochure thoroughly before filling up the application form.
- During the Application form process you will require the scanned images of the following documents to fill in the application form.
• Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph
• Scanned copy of signature
• Scanned copy of GATE/NET/NIMCET Rank/Score Card, as applicable.
• Scanned copy of Demand Draft.
Please note that the size of each image should not exceed 60 KB.
- The application form has been divided into Six sections. “The first section is “PERSONAL DETAILS”. Please fill in all the necessary details under this section.
- Next you will be directed to the “ACADEMIC DETAILS” section. Please fill in all the necessary details under this section.
- For M.Tech (Regular) courses only, you will be directed to the “PREFERENCE“ section based on your eligibility criteria.
- You will now be directed to the “WORK EXPERIENCE DETAILS” section. Fill in all the applicable details and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE” button.
- Under “PAYMENT DETAILS”, please fill all the payment relevant information and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE” button.
- You will be given an alert as to whether you want to submit the application form, please answer “Yes” if you would like to submit the form.
- Please accept and check the Declaration under “Declaration & Form Submission” section. You can preview the application form by clicking on the button “Application Form Preview”.
- Click on “SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM” button to do the final submission of the application form. However please note that after submission of the application form you will not be able to edit the application form. Please ensure that you have filled all the information correctly before submitting the application form.
- Once you have done the Final Submission of the completed online application form, you need to take its print out and send the same to “Admission Officer, (Ph.D/M.Tech/MCA), Computer Center, Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006 ” on or before 15 June 2015, 5 PM.
May 15, 2015- Opening date of Application Form
June 15, 2015- Last date of application Form submission of M.Tech, Ph.D and MCA. Last date of MCA is extended till June 30, 2015.