Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry:
Indian Army invites those candidates who have cleared 12th standard with Chemistry, Physics and Biology to take admission in Permanent Commission 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course-34. This course will be commencing from January 2016.
Candidates are invited from unmarried Male who have fulfill the eligibility conditions described in the following paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army after 4 years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training thereafter with all the terms and conditions.
Name of Vacancy: Permanent Commission 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course-34
No. of Posts: 90 posts. Vacancies are temporary and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the training Academy for this course.
Candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before July 1, 1996 and not after July 1, 1999.
The candidates will be given a wages of Rs. 21,000 p.m. (Rs 15,600 as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400) as is lawful to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training. On completion of 4 Years training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as appropriate to the rank.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply for this post only in online mode. To do so the candidates needs to click on the “online application” button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Now fill all the asked details given in the application form of Indian Army and submit it.
- After submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Roll number will be provided to the candidate. If the system does not generate Roll Number, it is an indication of non acceptance of application by the system.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly Signed and affixed photograph attested by a gazetted officer of Central/State Govt, photocopies of Class 10th Certificate/Mark sheet showing date of birth and 12th Class Certificate along with mark sheets duly attested by Gazetted officer and all the above certificates in original are to be carried to the Selection Center by the candidate for the Services Selection Board (SSB) interview. Any candidate who does not carry all these document for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled. The second copy of the printout of online application is to retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Rtg / Rtg Dte.
- Candidates must submit only one application, Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
Note: ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 10 JUN 2015 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 10 JUL 2015 AT 1000 HRS.
Click here for official website of Indian Army
Click here to get detailed information regarding this post.