Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union has invited candidates from unmarried male Indian for the post of Navik (General Duty). Interested and desired candidates can apply for this post. Applied candidates are waiting for their Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) 01/2017 Batch Admit Card. Authority will upload its Admit Card on its official website, www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Candidates can download their Hall Ticket by entering their Registration No. or Email ID. The written examination for the post of Navik (General Duty) will be conducted all over India on various dates and various centers. Candidates can download their Hall Ticket for the post of Navik (General Duty) 01/2017 Batch from July 20, 2016. Authority will print Date of Examination on Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
Couple of Details Regarding this Post:
Name of the Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Admit Card Download From: July 20, 2016 to July 31, 2016
Month of Examination: August/September, 2016
Those candidates who will successfully qualify in written test will go through Physical Fitness Test and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). These testing procedures will take 2-3 days.
Note: Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible for this post.
Written Examination Syllabus:
- Written Test will consist of Objective Type Questions.
- In written examination, candidates will face questions from mathematics, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English up to 12th standard, current affairs, general knowledge, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc.
List of Documents carried on the Day of Examination:
- Two copies of pre-filled online application form
- Original Pass certificate and mark sheet of 10th class
- Original Pass certificate and mark sheet of 12th class
- Original resident certificate of their respective State issued by Tehsildar/ Sub District Magistrate/ District Magistrate
- Photo Identity Proof such as driving license, passport, aadhar card/voter ID card, school/college ID
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original as per Government of India format
- 10 recent passport size color photographs
- Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 along with Grade pay of Rs. 2,000.
- Dearness Allowance, Kit Maintenance Allowance and other liberal allowances will be admissible (in addition).
- The Candidates with blank date, time and venue of the examination have not been shortlisted.
- Authority will not provide application form due to “Duplicate/Multiple Entries Found” to those candidates who have been rejected.
- Authority will not give rite to any candidate to request for change of date, time and venue.
Click here to get direct link of Navik (GD) 01/2017 Batch Admit Card 2016