Latest Jharkhand Primary Teacher Recruitment Update- A latest notifications was released regarding 8000 Teachers recruitment in Jharkhand State, India. The registration process has been started from June 10, 2015 by offline application form. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment via offline mode by sending the filled application form to the official authority.
Jharkhand 8000 Primary Teachers Recruitment 2015:
This recruitment has been released for TET qualified candidates and for TGT (Trainee Graduate Teacher) science and arts language and Urdu subjects. Eligible candidates can apply for this post to become 6th and 8th class primary teacher in Jharkhand state. There are total 83 posts are available for Koderma District of Jharkhand State. Candidates can obtain all the important details related to this Jharkhand 8000 Primary Teachers Recruitment 2015 from below:
Required Educational Qualification- To be eligible, candidates must have passed degree of graduation or B.Ed or that candidate who have qualified in TET can apply for this recruitment. Check some terms and conditions of required educational qualification below:
- Candidates must have graduation degree or equivalent degree from any recognized board and must have 2 years’ of diploma in elementary.
- Candidates who have passed TET degree, can apply for this recruitment as well.
- Candidates must have passed graduation degree along with 50% score or equivalent with 1 year’s of B.Ed. course.
Limit of Candidate’s Age- There are separate age eligibility for different categories candidates. Check the details below:
- The age limit for OBC- 37 years
- The age limit for unreserved category- 35 years
- The age limit for female candidates (all category)- 38 years
- SC, ST category candidate for male and female both- 40 years
Official Statement on Numbers of Posts- The respected education minister Neera Yadav has released the statement regarding this recruitment and she said that “according to the new rules 50% seats will be reserved for female candidates” so it means male candidates will have just 4000 seats in this recruitment.
How to Apply for this Recruitment?
- Eligible candidate can apply for this Jharkhand 8000 Primary Teachers Recruitment 2015 via offline mode.
- Candidates have to send the filled application form in prescribed format through the speed post before the last date which is July 09, 2015.
- Application form should be sent to “District Education Superintendent, Co Sub Division Education Officer, District Name”.
Download prescribed application form and notification regarding the same from here.
To get more details regarding Jharkhand Primary Teachers Recruitment 2015 visit this official page.
Here we will share entire latest updates and notifications regarding Jharkhand 8000 Primary Teachers Recruitment, so just keep in touch with this page.