For the first time, Staff Selection Commission would announce recruitment on the behalf of Jharkhand Police. Jharkhand police invites candidates for the post of Police Constable. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post before the last day of online registration. Candidates can apply for this post from the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission, www.jssc.in.
JSSC Police Constable 2016:
Without waiting for the last day of submission of application form, candidates are advised to apply online because after that authority will disable this recruitment’s link from its official website.
Couple of Details Regarding Jharkhand Police Constable 2016:
Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Total No. of Posts: 1506 posts
Name of the Post: Constable (General), General Soldier, Constable Driver, Cook
- Constable (General)- 188 posts
- General Soldier- 1245 posts
- Constable Driver– 51 posts
- Cook– 22 posts
Minimum age of the candidate should be 35 years and maximum age should be 48 years as on April 21, 2016.
- Authority will pay Rs 15,000 monthly for the post of Constable (General), General Soldier and Constable Driver.
- Authority will pay Rs 11,000 monthly for the post of Cook.
Candidates have to visit the Detailed Advertisement of this post.
All candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination.
- Those candidates who will successfully qualify in written examination will be called for Physical Test.
- Authority will give preference in Selection Process to those candidates who live in area of Insurgency.
- Candidates have to submit legal Resident Certificate or Caste Certificate along with Application Form.
- Authority will ask 100 questions in written examination from the District language (District Language to be filled by candidates at the time of online registration).
How to Apply for Jharkhand Police Constable 2016?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC), jssc.in.
- Here, you can see a link, named “Apply online for Police Constable 2016”.
- Click on that link and fill the asked details there.
- After filling all the details, click on “submit” button.
- Wait for few seconds, system will generate “Unique Registration Number” and “Password”.
- Note down that “Unique Registration Number” and “Password” for future use.