Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Recruitment 2014 for total 13 Principle Post
Recently, JPSC has released an official advertisement regarding JPSC Recruitment 2014 for the post of the Principle of State Polytechnic/ State Women’s Polytechnic and there are total 13 seats are available according to this official advertisement of Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this JPSC Recruitment 2014 latest by October 24, 2014 via online mode from the official website of JPSC which is www.jpsc.gov.in. Candidates are suggested to read the eligibility criteria and how to apply section before filling the online application form.
SUMMARY OF JPSC RECRUITMENT 2014
Name of the Post: Principle of State Polytechnic/ State Women’s Polytechnic
Number of Seats Available: 13
Online Registration Starts from: September 25, 2014
Online Registration Ends till: October 24, 2014
Last Date for Application Receipt: November 5, 2014
Can be Applied Via: Online Mode
Recruitment Released By: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Candidates can obtain some other important details regarding this Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 from below:
Age Limit: The age of candidate must not be more than 58 years and less than 40 years as on August 1, 2013. So, the date of birth of candidates should be between 02-08-1955 to 01-08-1973.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in appropriate branch in Engineering/ Technology or Ph.D/ equivalent in appropriate discipline in Engineering/ Technology. There are experience eligibility too which must be obtained from the official advertisement.
The pay will be from 37,400 to 67,000 with grade pay AGP 10000 and special allowances 2000.
The application fee of this JPSC Recruitment 2014 will be:
- For General Category Candidates: Rs.468/-
- For Schedule Caste Candidates: Rs.168/-
The application fee can be paid through the Challan of State Bank of India and the application fee will not be returned in any case. Bank Challan can be downloaded from the official website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post via online mode from the official website; they just need to follow the following steps:
- At first open the official website of JPSC which is www.jpsc.gov.in.
- There will be a link “Online Application”, click on it.
- Now click on the relevant/ desired advertisement link.
- Enter the details properly after that click on submit button.
- Verify the details and click on next button.
- Now submit the receipt of Bank Challan, signature of candidate and photo of candidate and click on submit button.
- At last print the slip of application form and paid application fee Challan.
- Sent the hard copy of application form and paid application fee Challan slip at the following address:
To Deputy Secretary,
Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
Circular Road, Ranchi- 837001
The selection process of this Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 will be done on the basis of Screening Test.
Click here to read the official advertisement of JPSC Recruitment 2014.