Jammu & Kashmir Police 4000 Constable Recruitment 2015
As per the official notification published by Jammu & Kashmir Police, it is confirmed that J&K Police has released 4000 vacancies of Police Constable Post. So, only permanent resident candidates of Jammu and Kashmir can apply for this post by filling the prescribed application form. Candidates can collect the entire important details from this article and they are advised to read this article before filling the application form.
Vacancy Details: As we have mentioned above that only permanent resident candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Candidates who are from other state cannot apply for this recruitment.
Candidates can apply for this recruitment according to district wise. Candidates can check the district wise vacancies from this link.
Vacancies Available: There is total 4000 constable vacancies are available to be filled in below provided posts:
- 1000 posts are available for Executive Police
- 3000 posts are available for Armed Police
Educational Qualification: Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment must have passed degree of class 10th or equivalent from any recognized board or university.
Age Limit: Eligible candidate’s age must be between 18 to 28 years as on January 1, 2015.
The qualified candidates’ pay scale will be between Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay Rs. 1900/-.
Application Form and Application Fees
- Candidates can get the application form from the offices of the entire district SSPs in J&K/ SSP CID Cell New Delhi from September 15, 2015.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fees on the time of collecting application form.
- The application fees (Rs. 300/-) must be in the format of bank demand draft payable to Chief Account Officer PHQ, payable at Jammu/ Srinagar.
- The application fees demand draft must be collected from any bank branch of J&K Bank and Post Office.
How to Apply for this Recruitment?
Candidates can apply for this recruitment by filling the prescribed application form in offline mode. Candidates have to submit the filled application form before the last date to apply for this recruitment. Candidates can submit the application form after filling it at the respective places which are available in the official notification.
Candidates should read official advertisement to collect information regarding the same in described format.
Note: The last date to apply for this recruitment is October 15, 2015.