JKPSC Recruitment 2014: Hello friend, Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has announced 63 vacancies for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Application Form on or before June 20, 2014. This is such a wonderful vacancy for animal lovers. So do not lose this opportunity.
Vacancy Details of JKPSC Recruitment 2014
Number of Posts: 63 posts
- Animal Husbandry: 48 posts
- Sheep Husbandry: 15 posts
- The age of candidate is must be between 18 to 37 years. Age relaxation is also there as per government rules.
- Candidate must have graduation degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from any certified university or college.
- For the general category, candidates have to pay Rs.500.
- For other categories, candidates have to pay Rs.250.
Note: Processing Fee Rs.10 is compulsory for all categories.
Selection Process of JKPSC Recruitment 2014
Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview.
How to Apply?
We are going to put the how to apply section in the words of official notification below:
Application Forms can be obtained from the office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Polo Ground Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu on cash payment of Rs.500/- (excluding processing charges of Rs.10/) in respect of General Category candidates and Rs.250/- (excluding processing charges of 10/-) in respect of Category candidates through the counters of J&K Bank opened in the offices of J&K Public Service Commission at Polo Ground, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm on all working days.
Click here for Official Recruitment of JKPSC.
June 20, 2014 is the last date of submission of Application Form.