KCET 2014 Exam Details
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) conducts an exam every year in various regions of Karnataka for the admission in various institutes falling under its category.
- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry exam will be conducted on the same day in the 1st Week of May 2014 in different slots. Mathematics in 1 slot and Physics, Chemistry in other slot.
- For Gadinadu and Horanadu applicants there will be a compulsory Kannada language test if they want to get a seat in Government institutions followed with KCET 2014.
- Candidates appearing for Class XII or equivalent exam can also apply for the exam.
- Candidate must have passed XII or equivalent exam with compulsory Physics and Mathematics with English as Language and Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology as optional subjects attaining an aggregate of 45% for General category and 40% for SC, ST and OBC.
- All the candidates within state can collect the form from their respective institutions from where they had cleared XII or are studying in Class XII.
- FEE DETAILS: Rs. 750 and Rs.5000 for those Karnataka candidates who live in Abroad. The last date to pay the application fee by DD was April 1, 2014.
- Outside candidates are required to make NEFT transaction to submit the full exam fee after that they will be sent the brochure via email.
- Applicants can submit the filled form in their school or college or can send the form via courier /speed post to the address mentioned in the end.
All the candidates must fulfill all the requirements to eligible for KCET 2014 after reading the instructions in the brochure. If founded any discrepancy in the form that will led to the cancellation of candidature of the applicant. Result will be declared on the basis of marks obtained in Maths, Chemistry and Physics around May 2014.
- Last Date of application form – April 10, 2014
- Admit Card reaching deadline – Mid April 2014
- Exam Date – May 1 and 2, 2014
- Result – Last Week May 2014