Remember: We are pinging to all those candidates who are interested but have not completed the applying process yet. The Kolkata (Bangal) Police male and female constable 2015th recruitment online applying process is going to be closed on December 19, 2015. Candidates who have not completed the process yet, must complete it before the last date because any filled application form after the last date will not be accepted.
Candidates can get the entire details from this article along with important links of application form and official advertisement.
Kolkata Police Recruitment Board announced 1167 posts of Constable and Lady Constable. Candidates can apply for these posts from its official website.
Kolkata Police Recruitment Board has invited Indian candidates for 1167 posts of Constable and Lady Constable. Young and eligible candidates can apply for these posts before the last date of online registration. Last date for applying online is December 19, 2015. Candidates can apply for these posts from the official website of Kolkata Police Recruitment Board, www.kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in.
Kolkata Police Constable 2015
Without waiting for the last date of submission of Online registration, candidates are advised to apply online as soon as they can. After the last date of online registration, authority will disable this recruitment’s link from its official website. Every year, lots of candidates apply for these posts, now its your turn to grab your seat.
Couple of Details Regarding Kolkata Police Constable 2015:
Name of the Organization: Kolkata Police Recruitment Board
Name of the Post: Constable & Lady Constable
Total No. of Posts: 1167 posts
Last Date for Applying Online: December 19, 2015
Admit Card Released On: Declared Soon
Date of Written Examination: Declared Soon
- Constable: 1061 posts
- Lady Constable: 106 posts
The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years as on January 1, 2015.
- Authority will pay Rs. 5,400 to Rs. 25,200 (PB2) with monthly Grade Pay of Rs. 2,600 to their selected candidates.
- Other admissible allowances and prospect of future promotion are subject to existing rules.
Candidates must have passed Madhyamik examination under W.B.B.S.E or its equivalent examinations.
- All category candidates (except those who belongs to ST/SC of West Bengal only) have to pay Rs. 150 at the time of online registration. Authority will not exempt fee for SC/ST candidates of other state. They will be treated as General category candidates.
- The payment of Application Fees will be made online through payment gateway (Bill Desk) by using Debit Cards / Credit Cards / Net-Banking of any Bank. An amount of Rs. 5 only will be charged by the agency concerned (Bill Desk) as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Cards / Credit Cards / Net-Banking facility.
How to Apply for Kolkata Police Constable 2015?
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of Kolkata Police Recruitment Board, www.kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in.
- You can see a link, named “Application Form” in “Constable Recruitment 2015” section at the left side of Home page.
- Click on that link and another page will appear on your screen.
- Here, you have to choose between Online Application or Offline Application.
- Choose it by your own convenience.
- After choosing your preferable mode, you have to fill asked details here.
- After filling all the details, in online mode you have to click on “Submit” button and in offline mode you have to attached required documents and complete rest of the application process.
- Do not forget to take a print out of Application No. provided by the system after completing the Application process.
Final Words: Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of Kolkata Police Recruitment Board to get latest updates regarding its Admit Card, Written Examination, Answer Key, Result and further admission process. You can also clear your doubts by asking questions through comments.
Click here to get direct link of Application Form
Click here to get direct link of Official Notification