Manipal UGET 2014 Exam (Manipal University)
Manipal University organises and conducts an Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) for the admission in various engineering courses. Manipal University has also tied up with many foreign universities to provide best quality education to its students. NRI and foreign candidates can also apply for the same. Foreign students have seats reserved for POI card holders, non-resident Indians Overseas voters for India (OCI) and NRI candidates.
Candidate must go online and check the official website of Manipal University to ensure whether he/she fulfils the eligibility or not. All the applications must be given after the complete checking of eligibility for future inconvenience.
- ONLINE: Candidate has to apply online for the Manipal UGET 2014 by visiting the official university’s website and fill the form by providing the information required. After filling the form and submitting it, applicant is required to submit the registration fee i.e. Rs. 500 online through Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card and will have to pay entrance test fee also through the same.
- OFFLINE: Applicant can also avail the admission form from some braches of Syndicate Bank and State Bank of India. Also they can download the form from the university’s official website and fill it manually with all the correct details. If details will be found wrong or not applicable then the application will be cancelled. So be careful in filling the form. The filled form along with a Demand Draft of Rs.1600 in favour of “Manipal University” payable at Udupi or Manipal would be sent to admission offices of Manipal University. Address is given at the end below.
- 2.5 Hours
- Medium of Test is English
- 240 objective type questions
- Arithmetic – 80 questions
- Chemistry – 60 questions
- Physics – 60 question
- English and General Aptitude – 40 questions
Within 1 hour of registration, Admit Card will be made available on the university’s official website. All the candidates will be required to download the Admit Card from the website after entering the required details like registration number etc. Admit Card must be brought along to the exam venue as without it anyone will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Also Admit Card must be preserved until the whole admission process isn’t over.
RESULT AND COUNSELLING
Around last week of May 2014, the result for the exam will be declared online. Candidates need to go online and check their results. After it, a merit list will be updated containing the shortlisted candidates based on their score. All the shortlisted candidates must be physically present at the seat allotment round. They can chose their course and college there and also bring the entire required document to the counselling venue with originals.
Director, Admissions Manipal University,
Manipal – 576 104