The Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh (APDMCMP) has announced notification regrading MP DMAT 2016 Application Form. Lots of desired and capable candidates wants to apply for DMAT and now they are free to apply for DMAT 2016. MP DMAT 2016 Application Form is available in both online and offline mode. For online mode, candidates can download it from the official website of APDMCMP and send it to Office of Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh. For offline mode, application form downloadable at SBI branches, at participating Institute and at APDMCMP.
MP DMAT 2016 Application Form:
Those candidates who are interested in applying for MP DMAT are advised to first read the entire column of eligibility criteria and examination pattern before filling up the Application Form. Candidates can check the detailed procedure of filling up the MP DMAT 2016 Application Form.
Couple of Details Regarding MP DMAT 2016:
Name of the Organization: Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh (APDMCMP)
Name of the Examination: Madhya Pradesh Dental And Medical Admission Test (MP DMAT)
Application Forms are available to Download From: April 10, 2016
Last Date of submission of Application Form: May 10, 2016
Last Date with late fee Rs. 500: May 12, 2016 (Tuesday) till 5 PM
Date of Examination: May 15, 2016 (Sunday)
Admit Card Download From: one week before the examination
Filling Procedure of MP DMAT 2016 Application Form:
- Candidates can download MP DMAT Application Form 2016 from the link mentioned below.
- After downloading, candidates have to print their Application Form in prescribed format.
- After printing, candidates have to fill the entire application form carefully in their own handwriting.
- Points marked * are mandatory to fill.
- Candidates are advised to make a DD of Rs. 3000 in the favor of APDMC, payable at Bhopal.
Offline Through State Bank of India
- Candidates can attain the MP DMAT Application Form 2016 from selected branches of SBI.
- Candidates to have Rs. 3000 to buy the application form.
- After attaining the application form, candidates are advised to fill in their own handwriting.
Through Association Office/Participating Colleges:
- Candidates can obtain MP DMAT 2016 Application Form from all participating colleges and association office on payment of Rs. 3000 in cash through cash/bank DD in favor of APDMC payable at Bhopal. Candidates can also obtain application form through participating colleges and association office by post with an additional amount of Rs. 200 as postal charges.
- After getting the application form either by post or cash, candidates have to make a DD of Rs. 3000 as examination fee, pay in the favor of APDMC, payable Bhopal.
Note: Completed application form in all respect should be send it to the address given below on or before the last date of submission with DD of Rs. 3000 as examination fee:
Controller of the Examination,
E-2/51, Arera Colony, Bhopal – 462016 (M.P.)