Latest Information about MP PET 2014 Exam
MP PET 2014 is the test conducted annually by the Directorate of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh for the admission in various engineering colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. This year it will be conducted in April.
- Must be an Indian Citizen
- Must have passed Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with an aggregate of 45% for General candidates and 40% for SC, ST and OBC.
- Applicants qualifying in 2014 can also apply if they can submit their passing certificate at the time of counselling.
- 3 Hours
- OMR sheet marking using Black Ball Point pen only
- 200 questions :
- Mathematics – 100
- Physics – 50
- Chemistry – 50
- No Negative marking
All the applicants will be required to submit the original documents while counselling to claim the seat under reservation.
- Schedule Caste – 16%
- Schedule Tribe – 20%
- Other Backward Classes – 14%
- Female Candidates – 30%
- Physically Challenged more than 40% – 3%
- Sainik (S) – 5%
- Freedom Fighter (FF) – 5%
- Technical Stream (TS) – 5%
All the applicants are required to go online and apply for the same through the official website of the exam www.mponline.gov.in or www.vyapam.nic.in after reading all the instructions to avoid all the chances of mistake while filling the form.
Form fee is Rs 500 for General and OBC, Rs.250 for ST, SC and physically challenged if paid online. If paid through cash, Rs. 50 extra will be applicable. After submitting the form candidates are required to preserve the copy the application form for further reference.
Admit card will available for download on the exam official website after submitting of the form successfully. Candidates must preserve the Admit Card during exam and no one will be allowed to enter the hall without the card. Admit will not be sent by any other medium. It must be preserved till the admission process is not over.
The result of the exam will be uploaded on the exam portal after few weeks of the exam conduction. Applicants need to enter their credentials to view their result and save it. Based on the result, a merit list will be prepared according to which all the candidates will be called for the counselling process. So they need to take all the necessary documents at the time of counselling with them and can choose their type of course and college.