Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is going to conduct written examination for 1453 posts of Assistant Agriculture Engineer. Those candidates who had applied for this post are all waiting for their MPPSC AAE Admit Card 2016. Candidates can download their E-Admit Card from the official website of MPPSC, mppsc.nic.in. Authority will conduct written examination in the month of October, 2016.
Assistant Agriculture Engineer (AAE) Admit Card 2016:
Authority will upload its Assistant Agriculture Engineer Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2016 before 10 to 15 days of written examination. Written examination will be held on October 10, 2016 at various centers. In Admit Card, examination authority will provide some important details regarding candidate and examination such as examination centers name, examination centers address, candidates name, candidates photograph, candidates signature, candidates roll no., examination date and time, examination code etc.
Note: Without a valid Admit card authority will not allow you enter into the examination hall.
Couple of Details Regarding MPPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer 2016:
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Name of the Post: Assistant Agriculture Engineer (AAE)
Total No. of Posts: 1453 posts
Date and Time of Written Examination: October 10, 2016 from 2 PM to 4 PM
Download AAE Admit Card: After September 23, 2016
Examination Patter of AAE 2016:
- Question paper will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- Question paper contains 100 questions of 200 marks.
- Each question carries 2 marks.
- The duration of written examination will be of 120 minutes.
Note: Syllabus of the written examination will include engineering fields related to Agriculture sector.
Result and Merit List of AAE 2016:
- Authority will publish written examination result on its official website.
- Result will be prepared on the basis of Cut off scores.
- Authority will set cut off scores as 40% for General candidates and 30% for reserved candidates. Which means, candidates belongs to General Category have to secure at least 80 marks and reserved category have to secure at least 60 marks to get finalized in written examination.
Selection Process for AAE 2016:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in personal Interview round.
- Authority will publish Interview details once result of written examination will be announced.
Note: In mean time, candidates have to prepare for their examination and be alert to download MPPSC AAE Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2016 on time.