Latest NPSC 2014 Recruitment
The NPSC which is well known as Nagaland Service Public Commission has released the latest recruitment of 2014 for the 70 Posts which are for Assistant Commissioner, Secretariat Assistant and Research Assistant. This is a great chance for the eligible candidates and it can be applied till May 25, 2014 via online mode.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before May 25, 2014 via online mode.
We are going to share the entire details about this latest NPSC recruitment of 2014 below:
Total Posts to be filled: 70
Name of all posts:
- Secretariat Assistant: 40 (Forty) posts are available
- Extra Assistant Commissioner: 20 (Twenty) posts are available
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 3 (Three) post are available
- Youth Resources Officer: 2 (Two) posts are available
- Station Superintendent: 2 (Two) posts are available
- Research Assistant: 2 (Two) posts are available (Under Art & Culture Department, Nagaland)
- Research Assistant: 1 post is available (Under Administrative Training Institute, Nagaland)
It is important for the candidates to be eligible to apply for these posts. Check the Age Eligibility and Educational Qualification Eligibility below:
Age Eligibility: The age of candidates must be between 21 years to 30 years till January 1, 2014. And if you want to take benefit of age relaxation so it is informed that the relaxation in age limit will be on the basis of government rules.
Note: The upper age relaxation is available of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidate who is going to apply for these posts must have Bachelor Degree from any traceable university. If candidate has participated in bachelor degree examination and waiting for their result is also eligible to apply.
It is important to be eligible to apply for these posts. If you are not eligible then you should not apply because your application will not be entertain by the official authority. We are suggesting to the candidates to read the further information about eligibility criteria from the official notification.
How to apply for these posts?
Eligible candidates can apply for these posts from the Nagaland State Portal, https://nagaland.gov.in. Candidates can apply just by following some easy steps which we are going to share below:
- At first visit the Nagaland State Portal, https://nagaland.gov.in.
- If you are new for this portal then please register yourself first.
- Once you have registered then click on the service tab which is available in top menu.
- Select the service where 2 options will be available for filling the form “open” and “download”.
- This posts can be apply online then choose the “open” option.
- Now the Nagaland PSC 2014 Recruitment online application form on your computer screen.
- Fill it just by following instructions which are provided in official advertisement. We will share the official advertisement like below this article.
Last date to apply: Candidate must apply for these posts latest till May 25, 2014.
Rs.300 must be paid by General and other category applicants and Rs.50 only paid by CSC service applicants.
Selection Process of Nagaland PSC 2014 Recruitment
The eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview.