North Central Railway announced recruitment for 413 posts of Act Apprentice. Apply offline before the last date of submission of application form.
North Central Railway has invited candidates for 413 posts of Act Apprentice as Fitter, Welder, Painter etc. Desired and capable candidates can apply for this post before the last date of offline registration. Candidates can apply for this post from the official website of North Central Railway, www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
North Central Railway Act Apprentice 2015
- 1 North Central Railway Act Apprentice 2015
- 2 Bunch of Details Regarding Act Apprentice 2015:
- 3 Vacancy Details:
- 4 Age Limit (as on December 31, 2015):
- 5 Educational Qualification:
- 6 Application Fee:
- 7 Selection Process:
- 8 Training Period:
- 9 Stipend/Pay Scale:
- 10 How to Apply for North Central Railway Act Apprentice 2015?
Without waiting for the last date of submission of offline application form, candidates are advised to apply offline as soon as they can. After the last date of offline application, authority will disable this recruitment’s link from its official website. The North Central Railway wants to recruit eligible and interested candidates as Act Apprentice under many fields according to the merit list decided by the authority of North Central Railway. Last date for applying offline is December 29, 2015.
Bunch of Details Regarding Act Apprentice 2015:
Name of the Organization: North Central Railway, Indian Railways, Government of India
Name of the Post: Act Apprentice
Total No. of Posts: 413 posts
Last Date for Applying Offline: December 29, 2015
Date of Written Examination: Available Soon
- Fitter: 195 posts
- Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance: 19 posts
- Painter: 32 posts
- Electrician: 17 posts
- Fitter (Millwright Mech.): 25 posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 102 posts
- Machinist: 17 posts
- Crane Operator: 04 posts
- Programming & System Administration Assistant (COPA): 02 posts
Age Limit (as on December 31, 2015):
The minimum age of the candidate should be 15 years and maximum age should be 24 years.
Note: Relaxation of age is also applicable as per Government of India norms for Reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must have passed 10th standard examination or equivalent with aggregate of 50% marks.
- Also, candidates must have passed ITI certificate in appropriate trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated by NCVT.
Candidates have to read Official Notification for “Application Fee” section.
Selection will be made on the basis of Academic Merits by Training in North Central Railway.
- For the post of Crane Operator, training period will be of two years and for other posts, training period will be of one year.
- There will be NO GUARANTEE of Employment in Railway on completion of Training of candidates under Apprentice Act, 1961.
The authority of Railway Board will pay Stipend time to time.
How to Apply for North Central Railway Act Apprentice 2015?
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of North Central Railway, www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Here, you can find a link, named ” Advertisement for North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2015 for 413 various posts”.
- Click on that link and download the official notification or you can direct download it from the link given below.
- Before applying, read the entire notification carefully.
- Now, you have to find Application Form and Call Letter at the end of the notification.
- Take a print of Application Form and Call Letter.
- Now, kindly fill the Application Form will all necessary details.
- Attach required documents xerox with it.
- Fill the Call Letter with asked details.
- At last, send the Application Form and Call Letter with enclosures and two self addressed envelopes to North Central Railway address by Ordinary post only.
North Central Railway Address:
Office of the Chief Workshop Manager (Personnel Branch/Recruitment Section),
Wagon Repair Workshop, North Central Railway,
Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh), Pin code – 284003
Click here to get direct link of Official Notification