Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) 2014 Entrance Exam
NSIT 2014 exam is going to be conducted for the admission into undergraduate engineering courses by Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology.
- Common Name- NSIT 2014
- Conducting Body- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
- Courses – B-Tech/BE
- Undergraduate level
- All India level Exam
- Must have appeared in JEE MAIN 2014
- Cleared Class XII with an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- OBC candidates get 10% relaxation in aggregate Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- SC, ST just have to pass class XII or equivalent
- Defence and Physically Challenged get 5% relaxation in aggregate Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
Candidates must go online for the registration of exam on the examination official website www.nsit.in. A coloured scanned passport sized photograph must be present while applying. After filling the form correctly they will be required to pay the fee for the exam. Applicants can choose among Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card to pay for the same. After submitting the online form candidate must preserve a copy of the form for further reference.
RESULT AND COUNSELLING
After few weeks of exam candidates can check their exam result on the official website of the exam after entering their roll no. Their respective result will be displayed in front of them. After that for counselling they need to pay non-refundable Rs. 1000 for the counselling registration and fill all the details. After that they can download the letter containing their counselling details and report to the venue at earliest so that their seat will not be filled. Candidate must be present physically at the time of counselling with all the documents that are required in original as well as copies.
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology,
Azad Hind Fauj Marg,
Sector – 3,
New Delhi – 110078