Latest: The OJEE 2014 Rank Card/ Result has been announced by the official authority at its official website and participants can check their OJEE 2014 result just be entering registration number and date of birth.
Just follow the following link for check the OJEE 2014 Result and other important details related to result.
OJEE 2014 Latest Exam Details
Odisha Technical University conducts an entrance exam for the admission in various undergraduate engineering courses in the colleges of Odisha. All the candidates are required to be in touch of the official website of the exam to get more clear details.
All the candidates are required to thoroughly check their eligibility to give the exam.
- Candidates must have passed Class XII or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with an aggregate of 45% for General and 40% for Schedule Tribes/Schedule Caste.
- All the subjects also need to be passed.
- 3rd subject must b chosen from options like Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Technology etc.
- If the candidate’s family annual income is below 4.5 Lakh per annum then the student will be waived from the tuition fee under the Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme. It will be done only if the student submits all the required documents for the same.
Al the candidates are required to fill the application form online through the official website of the exam. The form will be showed after choosing the desired course type. Fill in there all the correct details in English only. After filling all the details and submitting the form, candidates will be assigned a unique Registration Number. That Registration number must be preserved until the whole admission process is over.
Fee for the exam is Rs. 550 that can be submitted in both online as well as offline modes. Online mode is via Net banking, Credit/Debit card and Offline mode is via SBI or Syndicate Bank chalan.
After it the application form must be taken print out and completed by affixing the photograph, signatures and left thumb impression. After completing the form it must be sent to the examination centre to the address below in the end.
If the form founded to be in other language other than English, it will be cancelled and fee for the same will not be refunded.
The last date for the application form is March 31, 2014. And candidates who have filled the application form successfully can download their OJEE 2014 Admit Card from April 20, 2014.
- NRI – 5%
- JEE MAIN 2014 – 15%
- Schedule Caste – 8%
- Schedule Tribe – 12%
- Physically Challenged – 3%
- Women – 30%
- Ex-Servicemen – 2%
If the NRI and JEE MAIN 2014 reservation seats are not filled then these will be transferred to the General category.
The admit card for the exam will be made available on the official website of the exam and candidates are required to download the Admit Card from there. They would be required to carry the admit card to the exam venue with them followed. Without ID proof the candidate will not be allowed to sit in exam. After exam Admit Card needs to be preserved by the candidate until the admission process is completed.
Participants can download their admit card on or after April 20, 2014 from official website. The admit card is available at the OJEE 2014 official website which is http://www.ojee2014.com/content/admit.aspx. Visit this page and download OJEE 2014 Admit card just by entering registration number and date of birth.
- Application Form Last Date – March 31, 2014.
- Admit Card – April 20, 2014.
- Exam Date – May 11, 2014.
- Result – Announced around May 29, 2014
CONTACT DETAILSChairman – OJEE 2014,
Bhubaneswar – 751030, Odisha