Get the most important information regarding Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) of year 2016.
All About OJEE 2016
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination which is well known as its short name OJEE. Candidates apply for this examination for taking admission in undergraduate engineering courses in state colleges. To take admission through OJEE 2016 candidates have to clear JEE Main 2016 because the OJEE admissions of year 2016 will be based on JEE Main 2016 performance.
There are not any individual OJEE 2016 examination has been schedules because the admission process in Odisha engineering colleges will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2016 examination. So, candidates who want to take admission in engineering colleges of Odisha through OJEE 2016 should participate in JEE Main 2016.
Eligibility Criteria of OJEE 2016
Candidates who want to apply for OJEE 2016 must have:
- Passed 10+2 examination of CHSE, Odisha or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects from Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical Vocational Subject / Electronics / Computer science / Information Technology / Geology / Statistics. The candidate must be passed all subjects individually and must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category).
- Passed individual subject and must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in the mentioned subjects taken together- 1. Language, 2. Physics, 3. Mathematics, 4. Any one of (Chemistry, Biology, Bio-technology, Technical vocational subject), 5. Any other subject
OJEE 2016 Application Form
It is expected that the application form of OJEE 2016 will be released in the month of July 2016. Once the online application form is available, candidates can fill that form by entering their JEE Main 2016 registration/ application number, roll number and date of birth. Candidates are suggested to take a proper printout of filled OJEE 2016 application form for future reference.
OJEE 2016 Selection Process
The final selection process of OJEE 2016 will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2016 scores and class 12th or equivalent marks with the ratio of 60:40.
OJEE 2016 Examination Pattern
As we have told above that there will not be any separate examination for OJEE 2016 because it will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2016 examination. So, here we will share the examination pattern of JEE Main 2016.
- Total Time Duration of Examination: 3 Hours
- Questions will be Asked from: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
Below, we are going to share the examination pattern in table format:
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks per question|
|Physics||30 Questions||4 Marks|
|Chemistry||30 Questions||4 Marks|
|Mathematics||30 Questions||4 Marks|
|Total||90 Questions||360 Marks|
Note: There will be negative marking of one fourth marks (1/4) for every wrong question. If you don’t know the answer of any question then you can leave it blank so it will not be gone through negative marking.
OJEE 2016 Counselling
Below, we are going to share the steps of OJEE 2016 counselling process:
- Online registration
- Online filling of choice
- Payment submission of counselling fee and university registration fee, reporting at nodal center, document verification, finally locking the last choice and taking printout of final seat choice
- Seat Positioning Temporarily
- Withdrawal process
- Auto up-gradation and final allotment
- At last but not the least, reporting at the final allotted institute
OJEE 2016 Important Dates
|Odisha JEE 2016 Online Registration & Choice Filling||1st to 3rd week of July, 2016|
|Reporting to Nodal Centers||2nd to 3rd week of July, 2016|
|Odisha JEE 2016 Temporary Allotment (not for admission)||3rd week of July, 2016|
|Withdrawal of Part Admission Fee at Nodal Centres||3rd to 4th week of July, 2016|
|Odisha JEE 2016 Final Allotment||Last week of July, 2016|
OJEE 2016 Official Contact Details
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2016
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri,
District – Khurda, Bhubaneswar, PIN – 751030
Official Website: www.odishajee.com, www.ojee.nic.in
Official E-Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax N0.: 0674-2352457