The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has invited candidates for recruitment to 94 posts of Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant (Post Code- JFTA-80) under the Directorate of Fisheries, Odisha, Cuttack. Desired and capable candidates can apply for this post before the last date of online registration. The last date for applying online is September 21, 2016 till 11:59 PM. Candidates can apply for this post from the official website of OSSC, www.ossc.gov.in.
OSSC Jr. Fisheries Technical Assistant 2016
Without waiting for the last date of online submission of application form, candidates are advised to apply online as soon as they can because after that authority will remove this recruitments link from its official website. Lots of candidates have applied for this post. So, go and grab your seat because this recruitment is for only limited seats.
Below, we are providing you some important details regarding this recruitment:
Name of the Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Name of the Post: Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant (JFTA)
Total No. of Posts: 94 posts
|Category||No. of Posts for Men||No. of Posts for Women||Remarks|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||19||06||Including 4 reserve vacancies|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||39||09||Including 18 reserve vacancies|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||11||04|
Candidate must have passed +2 Vocational (Fisheries) from CHSE/University.
Candidate must have passed +2 Science from recognized University.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum age should be 32 years as on January 1, 2016.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per Government of India rules. Below, we are providing you the details:
- 5 years for SEBC, SC, ST and Women candidates
- 10 years for PwD and Ex-servicemen
- All SEBC & UR candidates have to pay Rs. 100 as application fee at the time of online registration.
- The fee can be deposited either through online or offline mode.
How to Apply for this Post?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of OSSC, ossc.gov.in.
- Here you can see a blinking button of “Online Application Form”. Click on that button.
- Now, you have to click “Apply Online” button on the bottom of Jr. Fisheries Technical Assistant column. Click on that button.
- Now, read all the instructions carefully and click on “Apply Online” button on the bottom of this page.
- After filling all the details, click on “Submit” button.
- System will generate User ID and Password on your screen.
- Note down that User ID and password to know the status of application form.