Department of Land Records, Punjab had invited candidate for 1227 posts of Revenue Patwari. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this post before the last date of online registration. Candidates can apply for this post from the official website of Punjab Revenue, punjabrevenue.nic.in.
Revenue Patwari 2016:
Candidates are advised to fill online without waiting for the last date of submission of online registration because after that authority will disable this recruitments link from its official website.
Note: Authority will reject those applications which are not filled properly or more than one application.
Below we are providing you some details regarding this recruitment:
Name of the Organization: Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation and Department Management, Government of Punjab
Total No. of Posts: 1227 posts
Name of the Post: Revenue Patwari
Authority will pay Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 3,200.
- For SC/BC/PHC and Ex-Serviceman of Punjab have to pay Rs. 400 at the time of online registration.
- For all other category candidates have to pay Rs. 800 at the time of online registration.
- Age of the candidate should be between 21 to 37 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable for the categories given below:
- 5 years- SC/BC of Punjab
- Up to 45 years- Punjab Government, Other State Government or the Government of India employee
- Up to 40 years- Widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married women
- Up to 10 years- Disabled persons of Punjab
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University.
- Candidate must have at least 120 hours Course with working experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified.
- Candidate must have at least 120 hours working experience in Computer Applications from a recognized institution or a Certificate of ‘O’ Level from the Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer Course (in short DOEACC).
- She/he must have passed matriculation with Punjabi subject as one of the subject or its equivalent.