Rajasthan High Court has invited candidates for the posts of Clerk Grade II and Junior Judicial Assistant. Eligible and desired candidates can apply for these posts before the last date of online registration. Candidates can apply for these posts from the official website of Rajasthan High Court, hcraj.nic.in.
Rajasthan High Court Clerk 2016:
Candidates are able to apply online for the post of Clerk in the month of September, 2016 onwards. Without waiting for the last date of online registration of submission of application form, candidates are advised to apply online as soon as they can. After that, authority will disable this recruitments link from its official website.
Couple of Details Regarding Rajasthan High Court 2016:
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan High Court
Name of the Posts: Clerk Grade II and Junior Judicial Assistant
- Junior Judicial Assistant: 535 posts
- Clerk Grade II: 36 posts
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 18 years and minimum age should be 35 years, on the first date of January.
- Relaxation of age is also applicable as per Government of India rules by 5 years in the case of the member of Scheduled Tribes, Schedule Caste, Other Backward Classes and Women Candidates.
Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400 to their selected candidates.
Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have Graduate Degree from any recognized University established by law in India
- Equivalent examination from any recognized University by the Government of India.
- Candidate must have basic knowledge of Computer.
- ST/SC candidates of Rajasthan State have to pay Rs. 25 at the time of online registration.
- For all other categories candidates have to pay Rs. 100 at the time of online registration.
- Written Test will consist of one paper of 300 marks.
- Each paper contains 50 Multiple Choice Questions having two marks for each question.
|Name of the Subject||Marks|
|Part C||General Knowledge||100|
There will be speed test on Computer. Minimum speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on computer.
Note: Test will be of 100 marks which will consist of speed test and efficiency test carrying 50 marks each.