Rajasthan PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor 2015:
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced recruitment for 272 posts of Assistant Public Prosecutor in Rajasthan state. Eligible and desired candidates can apply for this post before the last date of registration.
Few Details Regarding Assistant Public Prosecutor:
Vacancy Name: Assistant Public Prosecutor
No. of Seats: 272 seats
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01.01.2016.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300 to 34,800 with grade pay of Rs. 4,200.
- Degree in law (Professional) from a University established by law in India and recognized as such under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Two years experience at the bar.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani dialects and social customs of Rajasthan.
Selection Process: The examination scheme for recruitment shall consist of an objective type examination and interview.
- For general & BC (Creamy Layer)/ Special BC category have to pay Rs. 350.
- For Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan have to pay Rs. 250.
- For PH and SC/ST candidates of Rajasthan have to pay Rs. 150.
- Fee can be paid via e-Mitra/ CSC or internet banking/ ATM cum Debit or Credit Card.
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from Rajasthan Public Service Commission official website. Any other mode will not be accepted by the authority of Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
May 21, 2015– Starting Date of online submission
June 22, 2015– Closing Date of online submission.
Click here– Official Website
Click here– Advertisement Details
Click here– Official Notification.