Rajnandgaon District Court has invited candidates for the post of Assistant Programmer, Stenographer (Hindi) and Assistant Grade-3. Those candidates who had applied for this post are eagerly waiting for their Rajnandgaon District Court Assistant Admit Card 2016. Candidates can download their Admit Card from Rajnandgaon District Court’s official portal, ecourts.gov.in. Authority will upload its Admit Card before few days of written examination.
Rajnandgaon District Court Assistant Hall Ticket 2016
For written examination, Admit Card is the most important document. Without Admit Card, candidates will not able to enter into the examination hall. Admit Card is the unique and only identity of applied candidate in which authority provides all the necessary information regarding candidate and exam like, examination center’s address, candidate’s name, candidate’s photograph, candidate’s signature, candidate’s roll number, examination date etc.
Few Details Regarding this Recruitment:
Name of the Organization: District & Sessions Court, Rajnandgaon
Total No. of Posts: 44 posts
Detail of Posts:
- Assistant Programmer- 1 post
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 9 posts
- Assistant Grade 3- 34 posts
- Assistant Programmer- Authority will pay Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,300.
- Stenographer (Hindi) – Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800.
- Assistant Grade 3– Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900.
Method of Examination:
- There will be a written test consist of 50 questions and each question carries 2 marks.
- Written examination will be of 100 marks and Personal Interview of 10 marks.
- 10 marks will be allotted for preferential qualification.
Candidates have to give Hindi Dictation of 5 minutes along with typed in speed 100 words per minute on computer in 45 minutes.
Assistant Grade 3
- Written examination will consist of 125 marks.
- Candidates have to face questions from General Hindi, English and Mathematics Knowledge.
How to Download Admit Card?
- Visit the official portal of District & Sessions Court, Rajnandgaon, gov.in.
- Here you have to find the link and fill all the necessary details.
- After filling all the information, click on “submit” button.
- Wait for few seconds, your Admit Card is on your screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it for further use.
Final Words: Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of District & Sessions Court, Rajnandgaon to get latest notification regarding Admit Card, Examination Date, Result, Answer Key and further admission process.