Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has conducted written examination for the post of Assistant in various offices. The written examination was conducted on various dates of August, 2016 in morning and evening sessions. Lots of candidates participated in this examination to become a future Assistant in RBI.
Assistant Result 2016
Candidates can check their RBI Assistant Result 2016 from the official website of Reserve Bank of India, www.rbi.org.in. Authority will soon declare its result for the post of Assistant on its official website. It is expected that official authority will declare its result in the last week of August, 2016. Only those candidates will be called for personal Interview round, who will get high rank in merit in aggregate marks. Authority will manage merit list according to the number of vacancies.
Few Details Regarding RBI Assistant 2016
Name of the Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Total No. of posts: 504 posts
Name of the Post: Assistant
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination.
- Those candidates who will successfully qualify in written examination will be called for personal Interview round.
Cut Off Marks:
- The written examination for the post of Assistant will be of 200 marks with 5 sections (Test of Reasoning, Test of English language, Test of Numerical Ability, Test of General Awareness and Test of Computer Knowledge).
- Candidates have to attain minimum qualifying marks assigned by RBI in each section.
- RBI has the right to fix cut off marks for each section or overall cut off.
How to Check RBI Result for the post of Assistant 2016?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of RBI, rbi.org.in.
- Here you can see a link, named “Check Result for Assistant post”.
- Click on that link and fill your “Registration No.”, “Password” and enter the letters shown in the image.
- After that, click on “login” button.
- Wait for few seconds.
- System will generate your result.
- Your “RBI Assistant Result 2016” is on your screen.
- Save it and take a print out of it for future use.
Final Words: Candidates are advised to visit the official website of Reserve Bank of India to get latest updates regarding its Result and further admission process. You can also clear your doubts by asking questions through comments.