RGUKT M.Tech 2016 Admission

Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Nuzivid has released notification for admissions to the M.Tech programs. Candidates can apply online for this course from the official website of RGUKT, www.rgukt.in. Candidates must apply online and send the hard copy of application form to the respective Institute.

RGUKT M.Tech 2016

Candidates are advised to apply online before the last day of online submission of application form because after that, authority will disable “Admissions for Masters Program in Computational Engineering (2016-17)” link from its official website.

Few Details Regarding RGUKT M.Tech 2016:

Name of the Institute: Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)

Name of the Program: Interdisciplinary M.Tech program in Computational Engineering

Degree to be given at the end of Program:

M.Tech in Computational Engineering (with a specialization in core branch like Chemical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science& Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Metallurgical & Material Science Engineering).

Eligibility Criteria of RGUKT M.Tech 2016:

  • Candidates must have passed B.E in Civil/ B.Tech/ Chemicals/ Computer Science/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Metallurgical & Materials with aggregate of 60% marks.
  • Candidates must have passed their 10th and 12th with aggregate of 60% marks.
  • For ST/SC candidates, they have to pass their 10th, 12th,E./B.Tech with 55% marks.
  • Candidates must have qualified in GATE 2016 and GATE 2017 with valid GATE scores.
  • Candidates must be passed in five weeks “Introductory course in computing” with “A” grade or 80% marks (Mandatory) conducted by RGUKT, Nuzvid.
  • Age of the candidate should be 20 years as on December 31, 2016.

Selection Process:

  • Candidates will be selected in order of merit (GATE 2016 and 2017) followed by an Interview.
  • Candidates will also be selected in order of merit passing in “Introductory course in computing” with “A” grade or 80% marks (Mandatory) conducted by RGUKT for five weeks.

Allocation of Seats:

  • Total 85% of seats will be reserved for ‘Local Candidates’ (Andhra University Area, A.P) and the remaining 15% of seats are ‘open’ for students of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States as clearly mentioned in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Re-organization Act, 2016.
  • Reservation is also applicable as per Government of A.P. rules.

Course Duration:

2 years (five terms) (excluding the five week introductory course).

Fee Payable by the Students:

Rs. 6,000 (At the time of entering to First year) and Rs. 4,000 (At the time of entering to Second year)

Admission Fee Rs. 1,000 (One time in first year) Total Rs. 6,000
Special Fee Rs. 4,000 (First year and Second year)
Caution Deposit Rs. 1,000 (one time in first year and refundable)
Tuition Fee Rs. 4,000 P.M

How to Apply?

  • Candidates must apply online for this course.
  • Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.200 (Rs. 150 for SC/ST candidates) in any nationalized bank and get a DD drawn in favor of “The Director, RGUKT (M.Tech Program) Nuzvid” and payable at Nuzvid.
  • Candidates have to enter DD no. in online application form.
  • Candidates must send the print out of application form along with original DD and copies of required certificates (including GATE score card) to

The Administrative Officer,

RGUKT-Nuzvid,

Mylavaram Road,

APIIIT-Nuzvid,

Krishna Dt-521202(A.P)

Note: The envelope must be messaged as “Application form for M.Tech-2016” on the left side.

Important Dates:

  • Online Registration Starts from- July 20, 2016
  • Last Date for Applying Online- August 6, 2016

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *