Latest: RPSC has uploaded the Veterinary Officers 2014 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket which can be downloaded by entering “Application ID”, “Date of Birth” and “Exam Name”. To obtain the more details about RPSC Veterinary Officers 2014 Admit Card, read the upcoming details.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission which is well known as RPSC was released an advertisement for Veterinary Officers 2014 recruitment and lots of candidates were participated for this examination via online mode.
According to the official examination dates, RPSC Veterinary Officers examination is going to be conducted on October 12, 2014 (Sunday) from 10 am to 12 pm.
Important: It’s time to download the RPSC Veterinary Officers Admit Card of 2014 examination which is released by the official website. All the participated candidates must download the Admit Card which is well known as Hall Ticket before the day of Veterinary Officers 2014 examination. The RPSC Veterinary Officers Admit Card must be downloaded by every participant because without valid Admit Card, participants cannot enter into the RPSC Veterinary Officers 2014 examination center.
Download RPSC Admit Card 2014 for Veterinary Officers
The Veterinary Officers Admit Card 2014 was successfully uploaded by the RPSC official authority at its official website, http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Only participants can obtain the admit card by entering their provided Application ID, Date of Birth and Exam Name. They can easily download Veterinary Officers Admit Card of 2014 examination from below:
Download RPSC Veterinary Officers Admit Card 2014 from Official Website
Participants can download their RPSC Veterinary Officers Admit Card 2014 from the official RPSC website, just by following some most easy steps which we are going to share below:
- At first you have to open the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) which is http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Find and click on the “Print Admission Card” which is available at the home page of official website.
- Once that page is opened, fill the asked details which will be Application ID number, Date of Birth and Examination Name.
- At last click on “Proceed” button.
- Your desired RPSC Admit Card is on your computer screen.
- Print the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket for the main use of examination day.