Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has invited candidates for 651 posts of Junior Clerk-cum-Typist, Accountant Clerk-cum-Typist, Trains Clerk, Commercial Clerk and Ticket Examiner. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for these posts before the last date of online registration. Candidates can apply for these posts from the official website of Railway Recruitment Board, rrbappreg.net.
RRB Ticket Examiner 2016
Without waiting the last day of online registration, candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last day of submission of online application form because after that authority will disable this recruitments link from Railway Recruitment Board’s official website. Candidates can apply for these posts from August 22, 2016 till September 21, 2016.
Below, we are providing you some details regarding this recruitment:
Name of the Organization: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Total No. of Posts: 651 posts
Last Date of Online Registration: September 21, 2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Fee: September 18, 2016
- Junior Clerk-cum-Typist- 301 posts
- Accountant Clerk-cum-Typist- 55 posts
- Trains Clerk- 29 posts
- Commercial Clerk- 86 posts
- Ticket Examiner- 180 posts
- Junior Clerk-cum-Typist- Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900.
- Accountant Clerk-cum-Typist- Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900.
- Trains Clerk- Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900.
- Commercial Clerk- Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000.
- Ticket Examiner- Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900.
Age Limit (as on January 1, 2017):
Age of the candidate should be between 18 to 29 years.
Note: Upper age relaxation is also applicable as per Government of India rules.
All candidates are exempted from examination fee.
Candidates have to visit the Detailed Advertisement of this recruitment to know about “Educational Qualification” section.
How to Apply for above mentioned posts?
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of RRB.
- Here, you can see a button named “Candidate Login”.
- Click on that button and fill the asked details here like; Registration No., Date of Birth and Enter the Security Text.
- After filling all the details, click on “Submit” button.
- Here, you have to fill all the required details like educational qualification and address for communication.
- After that, you need to upload your scanned recent passport size colored photograph in JPG and JPEG format.
- At last, you have to complete your payment process.
- System will generate unique Registration No and Password to you.
- Note down that no. for future use.